Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀 - page 2. (Read 742 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe that most rational way is just analysis of the feedback of other members

Makes sense. And UOS token is used all over the ecosystem, right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
But how it may be built up? Any ideas here?

I believe that most rational way is just analysis of the feedback of other members
Indeed. And medias are the places where users spend much time, so for sure reputation is more than necessary there

But how it may be built up? Any ideas here?
This makes sense, from my point of view, as basically in here we can increase the reliability on such medias

Indeed. And medias are the places where users spend much time, so for sure reputation is more than necessary there
Oh yes, of course. The reputation system introduces the competitive gameplay elements to user experience of social media platforms by revealing the reputation of its members

This makes sense, from my point of view, as basically in here we can increase the reliability on such medias
I mean can UOS reputation system be introduced into social media platforms?

Oh yes, of course. The reputation system introduces the competitive gameplay elements to user experience of social media platforms by revealing the reputation of its members
Good evening sobhoun. Sorry, don't fully get what you mean by role for social medias. Can you rephrase the question?

I mean can UOS reputation system be introduced into social media platforms?
And by the way, as for the role for social medias - am I right that there is also?

Good evening sobhoun. Sorry, don't fully get what you mean by role for social medias. Can you rephrase the question?
And by the way, as for the role for social medias - am I right that there is also?
Activity: 16
scamm, !!

i have register and not received token
Makes sense, thank you again, now waiting for mainnet as well to get even deeper experience

Follow UOS socials not to miss latest updates, they are pretty active there!
Activity: 42
Yes. Any digital network, application or service

Makes sense, thank you again, now waiting for mainnet as well to get even deeper experience
So do I. And am I right that basically as a protocol UOS may be integrated into any network?

Yes. Any digital network, application or service
Oh yes, roadmap is saturated. What I am waiting for the most - mainnet launch later this year

So do I. And am I right that basically as a protocol UOS may be integrated into any network?
Already built-up pretty great, but of course, excited to see even more updates down the roadmap

Oh yes, roadmap is saturated. What I am waiting for the most - mainnet launch later this year
How was it? Cause as I see, all in all, the ecosystem is rather user-friendly and easy-to-use

Already built-up pretty great, but of course, excited to see even more updates down the roadmap
Yes, of course, UOS Community. I have even tried it out on my own already.

How was it? Cause as I see, all in all, the ecosystem is rather user-friendly and easy-to-use
Absolutely. As a developer, you can either join UOS network or even deploy your own. And there is already an app available, but I believe I have already told you about it and you must have read of it

Yes, of course, UOS Community. I have even tried it out on my own already.
So this basically means that developers can deploy own dApps?

Absolutely. As a developer, you can either join UOS network or even deploy your own. And there is already an app available, but I believe I have already told you about it and you must have read of it
Yes, as far as I know, you are right. UOS is open-source and, of course, free to use

So this basically means that developers can deploy own dApps?
Pages:
Jump to: