Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀 - page 3. (Read 742 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
To start with - the algorithms. Am I right that UOS is going open source, so algorithms are fully available?

Yes, as far as I know, you are right. UOS is open-source and, of course, free to use
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Curious to hear the questions and points to discuss. Go on with them

To start with - the algorithms. Am I right that UOS is going open source, so algorithms are fully available?
Hey, finally read more on UOS and back here with several thoughts and several more things to clarify

Curious to hear the questions and points to discuss. Go on with them
Hey, finally read more on UOS and back here with several thoughts and several more things to clarify
And I have also read about UOS community - am I right that the app is already launched? According to your dialogue with another user before...

Correct. U Community is the first dApp and a user-friendly interface for UOS blockchain. It allows users to interact with each other, publish content and govern communities and organizations, powered by the UOS reputation system. And you can join it
Activity: 28
As I have already said here on the thread, guys are applicable to almost all the sectors. And I would say that e-commerce is one of the most interesting and attractive sectors

And I have also read about UOS community - am I right that the app is already launched? According to your dialogue with another user before...
Do you believe that there are sectors of economy that will value the most from the use of UOS?

As I have already said here on the thread, guys are applicable to almost all the sectors. And I would say that e-commerce is one of the most interesting and attractive sectors
Yes, of course. Although all your activity on a blockchain is traceable, UOS does not require you to reveal your identity in order to use the reputation system. You can either verify your account through various authorization methods or stay anonymous.

Do you believe that there are sectors of economy that will value the most from the use of UOS?
And how trustworthy such procedures are? Is privacy taken into consideration?

Yes, of course. Although all your activity on a blockchain is traceable, UOS does not require you to reveal your identity in order to use the reputation system. You can either verify your account through various authorization methods or stay anonymous.
Yep, it does, because of algorithms and technology. The UOS reputation system scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. It enables people or businesses to make comprehensive one-touch decisions that require trust

And how trustworthy such procedures are? Is privacy taken into consideration?
And you wanna say that UOS helps in here?

Yep, it does, because of algorithms and technology. The UOS reputation system scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. It enables people or businesses to make comprehensive one-touch decisions that require trust
Yeah, usually we are stuck between 3 components. Assessment of entities to deal with can’t simultaneously be effortless, quick and comprehensive

And you wanna say that UOS helps in here?
Oh wow, even trilemma, not a dilemma? I believe something like how to organize and set everything up in here?

Yeah, usually we are stuck between 3 components. Assessment of entities to deal with can’t simultaneously be effortless, quick and comprehensive
Good question though. What I would say here - despite the global digitization, the bottleneck of the digital economy is in collecting and processing the information to make a decision that requires trust. People and organizations face the decision trilemma

Oh wow, even trilemma, not a dilemma? I believe something like how to organize and set everything up in here?
So you wanna say that modern digital economy still suffers from lack of trust even in the most advanced spheres, e.g. banking?

Good question though. What I would say here - despite the global digitization, the bottleneck of the digital economy is in collecting and processing the information to make a decision that requires trust. People and organizations face the decision trilemma
Absolutely so. And as you may see, UOS is bringing a real solution that might set new standards

So you wanna say that modern digital economy still suffers from lack of trust even in the most advanced spheres, e.g. banking?
And am I right that problem of trust is pretty actual these days?

Absolutely so. And as you may see, UOS is bringing a real solution that might set new standards
And am I right that problem of trust is pretty actual these days?
Thank you for assisting me in here tonight, let me know examine more on UOS. Cause still some moments I wanna get deeper into

You're welcome. I suggest you starting with the website Wink
Yep, they are. The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.

Thank you for assisting me in here tonight, let me know examine more on UOS. Cause still some moments I wanna get deeper into
Pages:
Jump to: