Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀 - page 4. (Read 742 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Sounds pretty promising. And are the guys using own tokens within the ecosystem?

Yep, they are. The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, p2p industry is growing every year, no doubts here, and of course, such solutions will be more and more in demand with further growth, I believe

Sounds pretty promising. And are the guys using own tokens within the ecosystem?
Pretty interesting. From my point of view, it should increase the reliability and bring more trustworthy atmosphere into p2p industry, especially with its growth

Yes, p2p industry is growing every year, no doubts here, and of course, such solutions will be more and more in demand with further growth, I believe
Not only interact, allows to create, run different communities etc. Again, potential is truly huge

Pretty interesting. From my point of view, it should increase the reliability and bring more trustworthy atmosphere into p2p industry, especially with its growth
So does it basically help to interact through the content?

Not only interact, allows to create, run different communities etc. Again, potential is truly huge
The first one is UOS Community and Community uses type of transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. And this is only one of the countless potential use cases for social transactions

So does it basically help to interact through the content?
And what is the first dApp on UOS? Are there any details already available on that?

The first one is UOS Community and Community uses type of transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. And this is only one of the countless potential use cases for social transactions
Yes, blockchain protocol. In few words, it translates social and economic actions into reputation. And of course, as I said yesterday, this all stays for real sectors as well

And what is the first dApp on UOS? Are there any details already available on that?
And am I right that UOS is also blockchain based? Just read your dialogue and as far as I understand, it can be basically implemented to real sectors of economy, right?

Yes, blockchain protocol. In few words, it translates social and economic actions into reputation. And of course, as I said yesterday, this all stays for real sectors as well
Yes, it exists, of course. And even first dApps on UOS are already here

And am I right that UOS is also blockchain based? Just read your dialogue and as far as I understand, it can be basically implemented to real sectors of economy, right?
Hi, and is UOS under development right now? Or the protocol is already in existence?

Yes, it exists, of course. And even first dApps on UOS are already here
Hi, and is UOS under development right now? Or the protocol is already in existence?
That' what I am off to right now, thanks again for your recommendation

Was happy to help, pretty interested to know your thoughts on UOS after you examine more Wink
Activity: 70
Start with their website, a lot of useful information available there

That' what I am off to right now, thanks again for your recommendation
So far sounds very interesting and, moreover, seems that protocol must become a pretty professional tool, used by business. So definitely need to explore more

Start with their website, a lot of useful information available there
Yeah. And the protocol should be widely used, as demand is already pretty high. And more to come down the roadmap with further mass adoption

So far sounds very interesting and, moreover, seems that protocol must become a pretty professional tool, used by business. So definitely need to explore more
Should truly simplify some routine processes, especially some important decision making ones

Yeah. And the protocol should be widely used, as demand is already pretty high. And more to come down the roadmap with further mass adoption
Absolutely so, you are right. And that's what the guys are helping with their UOS and DPoI. And if we are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network, a reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And they are applicable in almost all the spheres - banking, finances, marketplaces and other P2Ps

Should truly simplify some routine processes, especially some important decision making ones
If we are talking about social context, does it mean that technology must also help to analyze more criteria for finance organizations, for example?

Absolutely so, you are right. And that's what the guys are helping with their UOS and DPoI. And if we are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network, a reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And they are applicable in almost all the spheres - banking, finances, marketplaces and other P2Ps
That's true. Existing blockchains work well for value transfer, especially in an anonymous way. But the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context, that's not recorded on the public ledger

If we are talking about social context, does it mean that technology must also help to analyze more criteria for finance organizations, for example?
Pages:
Jump to: