Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 19. (Read 9452 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Hello

Please tell me what do you mean with this

How to participate :
Fill this form: FORM
Also you need to duplicate your report in this thread.

How do i duplicate the report here? Should i just copy/paste all my entries from the spreadsheet?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Hi,

What do you consider is your main competition regarding thos project?

Regards
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
                                                     Goodevening Bounty manager

At first Coinplace is very transparent to the investors
                                      No hiding details and its the best way to give trust.

i am not comparing to other ICO's but really,its great
                                                               Aim project.

Activity: 175
Hi, is the airdrop still available?

Haven't heard from the devs for a while..

Any replies would be appreciated!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Dear participants. the third round of AIRdrop is over. Awards, subject to all conditions, are credited to your CoinPlace Wallets. The new round will begin in a few days!
Activity: 98
Coinplace is great for the future because of the world's first platform for direct ICO-token and cryptocurrency P2P trading, and for Buyers finding the best deals and negotiating deals with sellers directly on the platform. Moreover, transactions take place online.
CoinPlace is not an intermediary but a guarantor who makes a cryptococcal delivery service. Being a P2P service, is not dependent on bank regulations and is not subject to additional charges. Herein lies the main difference.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10

this is a cool project, I join this program and try to join bounty program. Good luck.
Thank you!now you c buy our tokens with big sale.Try it! Wink

wOw   the project is cool the ICO is near and also i'm very excited to get the mobile application on this coming july 2018.
The investor have a very large percentage in token distribution if you visit there website (https://coinplace.info/#TOKENVALUE) you will see that the investor have a 85%. Can we will get the notification in the lunch off mobile application name CoinPlace.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It's hard to weed through the ICO's and find ones that will profitable and actually complete what they started.  So platforms like CoinPlace that make it ICO investing easier will be in demand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The developers are responsible for their words and for each drop sends the coins. Follow the road map and develop the project. So that you can safely participate. And conditions of the drop is not complicated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
There is an interesting project!
Can you say what is the value of yours hard cup and soft cup?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What is plan to establish trade for sub Saharan African countries. Buying on platforms are a challenge using direct platforms as visa and mastercard platforms. 
Pages:
Jump to: