Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 21. (Read 9452 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
how many rounds this AIRDROP had? is it just telegram or email airdrop? coinplace a p2p platform this is different.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the coinplace project seems to be a more coordinated and organised system and that alone welcomes investors and makes me want to be one, i decided to join in the airdrop having fulfilled all the tasks involved the entire project and system.  I am patiently waiting to see the success of the project because despite registering for the airdrop i have plans of participating in the ICO thereby making me an investor in the project and earning benefits when it starts bringing returns. thanks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good evening
I just found yours airdrop though I have already registered at your site. Tell me please, the airstrop is not over yet, is it? Can I still take part in?
Activity: 448
looks like good project. but don't understand why it is "TELEGRAM AIRDROP",
but I need "three(3)Reposts on Twitter" and one post here.
I'd say it is no airdrop, it's bounty complete !)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project is cool and unique one i like the platform of this campaign,very idealistic and enthusiast team i like the entire bounty campaign,i will keep an eye on this project.
Agree with you! And the project site appears too quite not bad that already inspires mass of the trust. Some new тoкeны at all do not have site and at the same time collect donations, and they as the result do not leave at all on exchange.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I find this project promising, i do to invest next. But How are we getting our tokens if we were not asked for our addresses ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
As for me the main benefits of Coinplace are:
1. It's a successful working platform.
2. Experienced strong team.
3. Increasing demand for token
4. Variety of cryptocurrency assets.
5. Long term goals.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Thanks for the opportunity to join the airdrop! The website looks great and the project looks amazing too! Best of luck and I think I al also going to join your bounty!

One Question - The form didn't ask for our eth address and I signed up on CoinPlace but I am not sure how we will get the tokens?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Is there a mobile application planned for your project? I think that would make really sense and the community would love it. Really good work and keep up your roadmap. Good luck team
Activity: 32
The project looks very interesting and promising. Did I understand correctly that unlike the usual crypto exchanges, there would be a direct exchange of any tokens and their purchase for cash?
Activity: 150
Looks nice, but you can add EUR to FIAT currencies on profile page.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 71
CoinPlace is the first in the world platform for direct P2P trading of ICO-tokens and cryptocurrencies. The main function of the platform is to allow a customer to purchase digital assets for fiat currencies. CoinPlace publishes crypto asset sale ads; buyers find the best offers and negotiate a deal with the seller directly on the platform. Moreover, the transaction takes place online.
Activity: 280
Can we still participate in the Telegram Airdrop? On the Spreadsheet i see around 2200 people and you said maximum is 2000. I ask because the form is still open and i don't know what to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Thank you for - moreover, transactions take place online.
Being a P2P service, is not dependent on bank regulations and is not subject to additional charges. Herein lies the main difference.
Good lucky devs!
Activity: 196
Hello, i fill the form and do 3 retweets, but i have new twitter, its okay? Joined to telegram too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
hi Dev, would like to ask
still runing for the second airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: