Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 23. (Read 9452 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I fully support the coinplace project! I have been waiting for P2P on the blockchain forever. My thought is that one day all data will be stored on a blockchain and it will be both accessible by all and impossible to stop the honest transfer of data. There shouldn't be a shady group of ultra rich who are the gatekeepers to artistic expression.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
great project . can i see the website of this project ?
Hello!of course coinplace.info
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Full Stack Web Developer
great project . can i see the website of this project ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
This project seems to have set high targets for itself within a short period of time based on its whitepaper. Besides acting as an escrow, I would like to know if there are unique offerings from this exchange as compared to existing or similar projects in the works.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can I ask, where should I indicate my nickname/username of coinplace.pro?
does this project reach the follower limit? Can I still follow this airdrop project? and how many people can participate in this project?
Of course you can participate. We are counting on 10,000 participants.
I have joined and retweet 3 tweet .. should i needs to every week retweet 3 tweets and report them ?
It is enough once.
When can we see the result of CoinhPlace P2P airdrop ? best of luck

Tokens will be distributed every week, on Monday to Wednesday.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I have joined and retweet 3 tweet .. should i needs to every week retweet 3 tweets and report them ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
When can we see the result of CoinhPlace P2P airdrop ? best of luck
Activity: 370
Freedom is priceless
I like P2P platforms, Where do you want to see this cool project by the end of 2018?
Activity: 854
Joined the award, thinking that the payment will occur on the site itself. I wait and hope! I want to participate in Facebook and Tweeter, I'm waiting for the opening of the platform!
Activity: 129
You don't ask for the Etehreum Address on the filling form  Undecided How could I receive the 30 Tokens  Cry
Activity: 182
Thank you,
is there a limit to quota?
and why this does not need an ETH address?
so much
regards
Activity: 196
Please dont forget fill google form to claim your reward

I just filled up the form today and followed all the required posts but do i still qualified for the airdrop?
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
please update my twitter username from @ cengkis94 to @ cengkos94
Activity: 15
There were so many crappy airdrops in the last weeks, this one seems really good.
You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up devs!

CPL seems great and i predict this one will become huge!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Coinplace is great for the future because of the world's first platform for direct ICO-token and cryptocurrency P2P trading, and for Buyers finding the best deals and negotiating deals with sellers directly on the platform. Moreover, transactions take place online.
CoinPlace is not an intermediary but a guarantor who makes a cryptococcal delivery service. Being a P2P service, is not dependent on bank regulations and is not subject to additional charges. Herein lies the main difference.
Please dont forget fill google form to claim your reward
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
There were so many crappy airdrops in the last weeks, this one seems really good. You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up guys!
Pages:
Jump to: