Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 2. (Read 9415 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Cool project, I liked very much, I recommend all my friends and acquaintances to participate!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Very cool, when the drops are regular and varied, so interesting to participate and have the option to make good money on it.

Tokens will be distributed  after checking the reports of participants.
Tokens will be received only by those people who registered on our platform coinplace.pro and indicated their nickname to which you will be credited with tokens. if you do not specify that token will not come to you. Thanks
Interesting project with new vision of cryptoworld!
Read our WP
coinplace.info/files/WhitePaper_eng.pdf?2
Goood joob
Thank you!I made a successful purchase of tokens!
Tokens will be distributed  after checking the reports of participants.
Tokens will be received only by those people who registered on our platform coinplace.pro and indicated their nickname to which you will be credited with tokens. if you do not specify that token will not come to you. Thanks
Activity: 239
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
This project contains a lot of interesting innovations on its Roadmap!
Activity: 28
Cool project, I liked very much, I recommend all my friends and acquaintances to participate!
Activity: 106
I just joined a new and very promising project.To all who read this, I highly recommend trying to participate in this project! I have already advised this project to all my friends and acquaintances. Participate!
Activity: 86
I am glad that I live on the same planet as the creators of the project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Very cool, when the drops are regular and varied, so interesting to participate and have the option to make good money on it.
I'm one of thousands of these lucky ones! I'm participating in this great project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Interesting project with new vision of cryptoworld!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 57
Taking part in your airdrop ! Really liked the project !
Pages:
Jump to: