Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 7. (Read 9415 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
awesome project i see this project going to the moon
Activity: 196
Thank you for the Airdrop and Bounty Coinplace.
Activity: 196
If you haven't join coinplace you are missing, join us now
Activity: 322
Great whitepaper and roadmap, working prototype online and big airdrops... Im extremely impressed and excited to participate in this project.. My all out support to CoinPlace... Smiley
Activity: 387
Xopoший пpoeкт, y вac вce пoлyчитcя, peкoмeндyю вceм CoinPlace P2P platform
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Great project. Promising possibilities with strong needs from user (me too Wink ) Good luck team!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Great project indeed, I'm loving this project because of what I red on their ANN it awesome and surely succeed on the future, Will surely support this project, Good luck team!
Activity: 434
Hope. that  project will be the number one in the world!
Activity: 392
Excellent and fairly simple airdrop system allows you to join the project, while not even spending their own funds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project is interesting and diverse. I think that in the nascent world of crypto currency, this idea will take root and benefit our generation.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Best airdrop i ever seen.Good luck Dev,  Wink
Activity: 182
i like this project, and so many token for all user. i always support you..good luck
Activity: 60
I like the idea  Original and useful Good luck with project development
Activity: 42
Too many garbage projects these days! Great to finally see something with value! Wish this project all the success it deserves...
Activity: 420
this is a cool project, I join this program and try to join bounty program. Success to the Moon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Coinplace enables people to buy ICO tokens with fiat currency, great idea!
copper member
Activity: 378
with most advance crypto payment
crypto world will change
Activity: 99
Coinplace is good plateform.
Communication is great.
I'm joigned.
Activity: 392
Thank you coinplace bounty for giving me a chance to participate in this airdrop. More power & success.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Did you know that? The global goal of CoinPlace for the first year is to list over 100 cryptocurrencies on the platform. Amazing!
Btw, i`ve joined!
Pages:
Jump to: