Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴 - page 6. (Read 9415 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project is of interest to me! I noticed that using CoinPlace wallet more profitable
for sellers to sell crypto cheaper than on the market.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
amazing platform for investment. also i like coinplace team work
Activity: 17
Thank you for this opportunity ! I joined  Smiley
Activity: 182
this is a simple, nice and fast airdrop seen from more and more participants.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Nice airdrop , hope not too lite for join
Thanks Dev
Activity: 141
Activity: 266
This is a good project. hopefully there is still a chance for me to follow this airdrop program. Good luck
Activity: 117
hopefully all goes well and smoothly, very nice projects
Activity: 70
I liked the idea, but some people will find it too complicated. you do not find?
Activity: 47
Awesome. I join this project, wish me luck!
Activity: 26

The very good concept is really good, I want to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has great potential for future success, I've read the whitepaper and the roadmap was amazing! .
Activity: 55
very good project, i will try the program. I hope not to be left behind in this case, it's a very good project.
Activity: 180
Wonderful PRE ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I've read the whitepaper and roadmap it is really awesome!
Activity: 4
Getting excited for this project. Expectant for its success. God bless!
Activity: 64
Thank you so much, I read all carefully and joined  Smiley
Activity: 3
CoinPlace Cryptochange this is a good thing, there are constantly problems with the input and output of fiat. If the team get everything they want, this project is waiting for success.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
I think Coinplace have good velue in next  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: