Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀️ [AIRDROP]☀️ Copy Trader Ethereum Dapp: copy expert crypto traders - page 3. (Read 11062 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Why you called this airdrop it's better to call it aird-ico iam out
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
DON'T send money for airdrop or in future all airdrop will ask for money. this is not an airdrop, but a pre-ico!
I'm out, see you to the next FREE airdrop.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Asking people to send ether no matter how small, before they participate in an airdrop arouses suspicion. U can simply ask people to consider donating or investing in the project. Am always on the look out for a cool investment opportunity  and once a project ticks all d boxes, people wouldn't hesitate to invest. Try proving this project is worth investing in first and not cancelling d 1st airdrop to resume another one simply because u may not have gather as much ether as u want from people. This is my humble take. Thank u
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm out. Sorry but it's unfair now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
No more paid airdrops from me 10/8 get scammed its not about to sending a buck of dollar it cannot be traded for a coke also i give to a collections of tokens its ok . But getting scammed for it and for only 500- dollars... there must be some respect.

And paid airdrop is same as ico so there is no difference.

i am not contribute anymore these kind of peeps so they wont courage to others to chance airdrops to paid one ... Thanks little scammers you start a war against us
Activity: 53
Received the email and got a shock. So everyone got terminated from the airdrop?  Huh And now we were asked to transfer 0.003 ETH? I've tried it and got scammed already. Think twice before sending anything. Even thou it is not a lot of money but it is called ICO not an airdrop anymore
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
This is a bit off track. I'm out.
Activity: 57
I'm out. Good luck everyone
Activity: 126
After such a letter to the post office, I no longer support you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
So here's a mail I received from Copy Trader

we are done analyzing and auditing our airdrop submission and there is huge amount of spam in it . we have checked many double submissions and ethereum address connected with another submitted ethereum account and 60% submissions don’t even join our telegram so we have decided to not use google form submissions to process airdrop. previous google form submissions had been terminated and everyone who wants to join our airdrop please head back to our bitointalk thread to check details and fill the new new google form https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-copy-trader-ethereum-dapp-copy-expert-crypto-traders-2269018

I want to ask, what about the 40% who sent 0.003 Ether and also joined the required community channels? You guys just gonna drop them off and ask that another 0.003 ether be sent because you want to confirm authenticity.

Well, that's funny. If you guys need gas, just kindly request and the community can assist and not a shady update mail.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Is this what Copytrader has turned into now?
Activity: 392
So you expect us to send eth to you?
Activity: 292
  I  also  ask  :  Is this HYIP or airdrop? Asking members for money so that the dev can send useless tokens or not even send them. I am not sending anything and I am leaving your Telegram channel too.
Activity: 98
why I have not get the coin?
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
What is the percentage ratio of what i will get as bonus on anything i send above 0.003 ETH
brand new
Activity: 0
have sent eth, hope receive tokens quickly
Activity: 442
Is this HYIP or airdrop? Asking members for money so that the dev can send useless tokens or not even send them. I am not sending anything and I am leaving your Telegram channel too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I sent you hope for your honesty and speed of enrollment Wink
Activity: 50
joined airdrop thanks

my eth address on my profile in case Smiley
Activity: 55
airdrops that demand eth reeks of scams. 

Learn how to use spreadsheets, learn how to program, or do an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: