Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀️ [AIRDROP]☀️ Copy Trader Ethereum Dapp: copy expert crypto traders - page 4. (Read 11062 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I sent eth already, when will we receive air drop ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I Might be a Newb, but this Phishing tactic even for pocketchange is looking very suspicious indeed...
Staying far away from this...
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
why must sent etherum for join to your airdrop ? i think airdrop is unconditionally to send etherum, if the problem is because many who do double registration, please deleted their aja, why should bring up the conditions like this, this is not fair
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
lazy dev. anyway good luck with your project.
not going to risk paid airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
Another Paid 'Airdrop'
Good luck collecting your free money dev
Good luck to investor, you're going to Sun soon Grin
Activity: 119
eth sent, wish copy trafer a great future
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
this project sounds promising. this reason that makes me interesting to join the airdrop. hopefully this project will be success.

Lol success for the owner. Not for the members.  Grin
Apart from the fun part i agree we should stay away from such airdrops where they ask money to join.
Activity: 218
When you had weeded out the real applicants from the multis. Then why not you just send  airdrops to the real applicants? Seems greed takes over you.
Activity: 257
We need to condemn these paid airdrops. Now its becoming a fashion. Stay away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Its a scam. Avoid sending your money to them. Stay away.
Activity: 140
Why is airdrop now required to send before ETH?
Activity: 101
Why dont sell the tokens? Lets see how big your community will be... PaidAirdrop.. lol

Activity: 294
It's time to take the airdrop?
 Grin
Do not say join
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
There have been a few projects doing this now, saying the EXACT same thing.     Smells like a huge scam.    These people do this a few times..  make a couple grand each time.   Easy money.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I see on the twitter you are check our ?

copper member
Activity: 378
Awesome, the program seems convincing, this is a good one, just like INS Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
oh well this is not an airdrop if they require us to send them money. this should be called "PaidAirdrop" lol makes sense
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
If this project can be manage well,  it will definitely have positively impact in the life of investors either pro or newbie.

I want this project to successful

Dev pm sent
Activity: 61
Hey, I sent a small amount of eth to the address, I would have sent a little more but I wasn't sure if the airdrop had ended or not. Any clarity on this would be appreciated
Thank you
Activity: 336
 Another rule for airdrop?? sounds fishy with this one. Just make it a "pre-ico" not an airdrop it's more understandable that way.
Pages:
Jump to: