Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀️ [AIRDROP]☀️ Copy Trader Ethereum Dapp: copy expert crypto traders - page 5. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
this project sounds promising. this reason that makes me interesting to join the airdrop. hopefully this project will be success.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
So, to avoid whale manipulation  Shocked we should pay for getting the airdrops?!?

I don`t want to risk my $ hoping to receive some tokens wich may or not arrive (because if you changed the rules once, you can do it again), but I`m sure that whale you`re talking about surely affords to pay thousand of dollars if he really wants your tokens  Wink

That minimum transfer required 0.002 ETH ~ $0.60 x 3,500 submissions = $2,100.00 . Not bad at all...  Undecided There are so many airdrops these days and we can`t say for sure wich one is legit or not, lots of them only collect our email addresses and any other info. So far, Copy Trader project succeeded to get my email address...

I`m very disappointed in you.

Shocked

Makes sense.  I better buy if the token is interesting lol instead of wasting eth.

Truth is transaction cost is a part of crypto life and we just gotta accept it,  it has been so ever since beginning.

If the dev needs to collect off a community to shave of gas fees its a damn shame.
Activity: 280
i'm interesting to join this airdrop but i'm confusing how to take a part on this airdrop. i don't see the google form which should be fill.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
is not fair for real member join airdrop..very disapointed
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
So, to avoid whale manipulation  Shocked we should pay for getting the airdrops?!?

I don`t want to risk my $ hoping to receive some tokens wich may or not arrive (because if you changed the rules once, you can do it again), but I`m sure that whale you`re talking about surely affords to pay thousand of dollars if he really wants your tokens  Wink

That minimum transfer required 0.002 ETH ~ $0.60 x 3,500 submissions = $2,100.00 . Not bad at all...  Undecided There are so many airdrops these days and we can`t say for sure wich one is legit or not, lots of them only collect our email addresses and any other info. So far, Copy Trader project succeeded to get my email address...

I`m very disappointed in you.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
I've been waiting for an update for this just to be disappointed. Nah, this isn't an airdrop anymore, you should edit your thread title for participants confusion. If you want a donation for your project, don't do it this way. Thanks by the way, I'm still a bounty participant.
Activity: 8
If this is an airdrop then I would rather expect that the minimum eth amount should be in my wallet. IMHO, a donation is solicited and not enforced.
Activity: 157
i am sorry u feel that way but thing is we don't want whale manipulation and we want to distribute fairly to everybody without risking to go all copy tokens in the hands of only some users .
Activity: 235
This isn't an airdrop, it's a pre-ico
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Thank you updated airdrop. I know how you guys feel. Unfortunately if there is some good evil will find a way to exploit it.
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Shame on you guys ! After all this waiting you come to see pay 0.002 eth to get tour airdrop....we don't want this tokens any more ...enjoy them
Activity: 157
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annetv-etelevision-airdrop-no-ico-closed-2294466   incase u r wondering this method is inspired by another successful airdrop we recently see and were how smooth this process is eTelevision eTV coin
Activity: 116
I smell something fishy here, how can you say we should pay before getting the airdrops, instead you should make it "have x.xx minimum balance in your eth wallet before participating"

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Now we need to pay to join the airdrop? we pay fees, genius!
Probably this thread will be closed soon.
Activity: 462
Will there be a bounty campaign?
Activity: 546
Am in. Thanks

is there a table of participants
Thank you

Me too waiting for the spreadsheet of participants. By the way, anyone knows when will be the distribution of this airdrop?
Activity: 434
Activity: 235
When will list for airdrop be released?
Activity: 33
joined airdrop. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: