Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW! - page 2. (Read 16930 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB
Dear users our team has worked tirelessly to make Soxax social media work perfectly , but it has been allot of server issue which keeps breaking down because we keep the platform open while upgrading. With this in view, we have decided to go on maintenance from 7th July till 13th July 2018. We will reopen again with amazing features, live chat, Soxax trading and Soxax community competitions. Thank you for your understanding!
copper member
Activity: 4
Official handle of Akoin cryptocurrency project
Nice. can we have a partnership?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
exactly where is that option? Because I searched and could not find anything

https://i.imgur.com/XdpeVak.png

Hello do see my account wallet. Ans you can see withdraw details by the left.
There is nothing in the place that you said

and nothing in my earnings

REALLY YOU NEED A BETTER TESTERS AND IMPROVE A LOT THE COMUNICATION WITH YOUR TEAM!
copper member
exactly where is that option? Because I searched and could not find anything

https://i.imgur.com/XdpeVak.png

Hello do see my account wallet. Ans you can see withdraw details by the left.
copper member
Now you can trade SOXAX on BiteBTC exchange at https://bitebtc.com/trade/soxax_btc  Do invite your friends to join Soxax and platform..
copper member
check everything and no menu appears ... it really exists ?? ... places an image of the exact place.

Hello you can check now. we have fixed it.
copper member
I can't find any info how much fund were already raised? No info about team. No info about advertisement plans in your roadmap. Too many things to accomplish in the q1 of 2018....

Everything is available on our whitepaper and we are currently following our roadmap which is very detailed.   Funds raised can be seen in several publications including coinpayments.net who is our official partner.
Activity: 270
I can't find any info how much fund were already raised? No info about team. No info about advertisement plans in your roadmap. Too many things to accomplish in the q1 of 2018....
copper member
this is a joke? nothing has ever appeared in that option.

Hello do click on your profile and check the side menu.
copper member
Where is the option to withdraw the balance?

Click on My earning.
copper member
When can I make deposits to my balance?

Hello login to your profile you will find this

Click on My earnings from your profile menu.
Activity: 434
Where is the option to withdraw the balance?
copper member
When can I make deposits to my balance?

Hello login to your profile you will find this
copper member
OVER ACTIVE 22,459 SOXAX USER AND GROWING
[/b]

OUR DEVELOPERS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SOXAX PLATFORM EASY AND ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
copper member
Soxax has a place to exchange

SOXAX will  be on exchange this month.
copper member
@soxax...please fix the earnings and withdrawer issues.

These problems should be corrected as soon as possible, otherwise the undertaking may fail in the very beginning. I do not think that it is technically difficult for you to just do it right.

Yes we are working hard and fixing it right.
copper member

These problems should be corrected as soon as possible, otherwise the undertaking may fail in the very beginning. I do not think that it is technically difficult for you to just do it right.
copper member

Yes we are fixing all these week and also get on exchange.
copper member
The page is working bad for almost three days....when we can use our accounts without problems?

Hello we were moving servers and now it done. Do enjoy Soxax! Thank you for your patience.

Your site still has problems, the balnace doesnt appears, the post problems remains, the link to create new articles gonne...Your project is GREAT REALLY! but you need to fix the issues as soon as you can and you can reach the moon! 

We just noticed that. Our team are working hard to fix. Link to new article is back and others will be back soon. SOXAX TO THE MOON!
The articles are working except for the load images option... The issues with the posts on groups and wall continues (none post appear after posting) also the balance doesnt appear...you need a better tester I think Undecided

Yes Our team still working. We had a large flow of users and case that. Now we are expanding. Balance is up now.

Groups publication problems and articles images problems apparentlly are fixed now....but the balance and the withdraw option are still missing you need to take a look of that

Yes our team will working hard to fix this.
Activity: 82
The privacy of social platforms is very important, such as our id number, telephone number, etc. It is excellent to solve this part of problem with blockchain. I will keep paying attention to your project
Pages:
Jump to: