Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW! - page 3. (Read 16930 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Soxax has a place to exchange
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Dear Friends!

I read all about SOXAX project.  It is a new social media network.  I joined it.

#Joined Airdrop:
Profile Link Soxax: https://www.soxax.com/profile/myounis/
Profile Link Twitter: https://twitter.com/World_CCurrency
Link Retweet: https://twitter.com/SoxaxInc/status/1003408183757557761
Telegram username: @myounis73
Activity: 588
@soxax...please fix the earnings and withdrawer issues.

These problems should be corrected as soon as possible, otherwise the undertaking may fail in the very beginning. I do not think that it is technically difficult for you to just do it right.
Activity: 140
@soxax...please fix the earnings and withdrawer issues.
Activity: 434
The page is working bad for almost three days....when we can use our accounts without problems?

Hello we were moving servers and now it done. Do enjoy Soxax! Thank you for your patience.

Your site still has problems, the balnace doesnt appears, the post problems remains, the link to create new articles gonne...Your project is GREAT REALLY! but you need to fix the issues as soon as you can and you can reach the moon! 

We just noticed that. Our team are working hard to fix. Link to new article is back and others will be back soon. SOXAX TO THE MOON!
The articles are working except for the load images option... The issues with the posts on groups and wall continues (none post appear after posting) also the balance doesnt appear...you need a better tester I think Undecided

Yes Our team still working. We had a large flow of users and case that. Now we are expanding. Balance is up now.

Groups publication problems and articles images problems apparentlly are fixed now....but the balance and the withdraw option are still missing you need to take a look of that
Activity: 10
copper member
Activity: 126
Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB
The page is working bad for almost three days....when we can use our accounts without problems?

Hello we were moving servers and now it done. Do enjoy Soxax! Thank you for your patience.

Your site still has problems, the balnace doesnt appears, the post problems remains, the link to create new articles gonne...Your project is GREAT REALLY! but you need to fix the issues as soon as you can and you can reach the moon! 

We just noticed that. Our team are working hard to fix. Link to new article is back and others will be back soon. SOXAX TO THE MOON!
The articles are working except for the load images option... The issues with the posts on groups and wall continues (none post appear after posting) also the balance doesnt appear...you need a better tester I think Undecided

Yes Our team still working. We had a large flow of users and case that. Now we are expanding. Balance is up now.

copper member

copper member
How do I withdraw my funds?

Hello we are still fixing and you will be able to withdraw in few hours.

copper member
SOXAX NEW SERVERS ARE UP AND RUNNING. NOW WE ENJOY BETTER SPEED!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
copper member

copper member
Decentralized platform for social networks sounds interesting. Do you have a mobile app,I want to experience your product? Did your airdrop live or is it already over?

Thank you for your great review. Our project is live at www.soxax.com
Activity: 166
Decentralized platform for social networks sounds interesting. Do you have a mobile app,I want to experience your product? Did your airdrop live or is it already over?
copper member
EXCHANGE LISTING COMING FOR SOXAX COMMUNITY!
copper member
i love ur site but its realy need to be faster

Great are team are focused on that.
copper member
Connecting to Soxax Blockchain! Retry.

When we can access to our profiles??