Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 34. (Read 21057 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 08:46:07 PM
Airdrop can give us income but not stability. And joining airdrop takes a lot of time and effort but it does not necessarily bring good results. Currently there are many scam projects, no value or even malware infection so you have to be careful and learn the project you are going to register for airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 16, 2018, 07:42:49 PM
Airdrop has always been a problem for me when joining the Token. Most of the Tokens coming from the airdrop I've participated in are of low value, even though there are projects that are not indexed on exchange floors, considered as rubbish junk. So you should not spend time on airdrop, so join the bounty or trade to make a profit.
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
Airdrop is really always a problem with people involved in it. Most airdrop campaign Token values are very low, not even indexed on exchange floors. So my sincere advice is not to participate in airdrop campaigns, but instead, spend time engaging in bounty campaigns. It's good and helps you make the higher profit than airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
There are many airdrop in crypto market. They are many scam project because author or founder social media with your project plan they don't give us payment. I am very unhappy for this reason so be care full all ico and airdrop project.   
I agree that today not only airdrops, but Bounty companies can be scammers. In any case, many believe that if the company requires the provision of personal data, that is, the registration of KYC, then this is a reliable project. Is it so?
copper member
Activity: 518
July 16, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
Airdrops becoming useless as there are too many fakes and scams. I don't participate anymore.  Undecided
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
There are many airdrop in crypto market. They are many scam project because author or founder social media with your project plan they don't give us payment. I am very unhappy for this reason so be care full all ico and airdrop project.   
Activity: 588
July 16, 2018, 04:35:30 PM
Scam in airdrop as lead to lost of trust in the campaign. Many of us participated in airdrop and get nothing out of it. This have to be deal with in a campaign. And it not encouraging when there is such in a campaign
I do not understand why so many users of crypto currency are still participating in the airdrop? Why They Do not bypass this activity by party, If everyone understands a large percentage of fraud?
Activity: 226
July 16, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Scam in airdrop as lead to lost of trust in the campaign. Many of us participated in airdrop and get nothing out of it. This have to be deal with in a campaign. And it not encouraging when there is such in a campaign
Activity: 322
July 16, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
 i could say airdrops nowadays are not performing well. Basically maybe its because there was no proper promotion for their ICO token sale., id prefer to take a participation in bounty rather than airdrops this is mainly because bounty means you need to actively promote the project so that it could generate investors and funds for the start up of the project
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
Yes unfortunately most AirDrops Scam. Therefore, initially before you perform the task, you need to familiarize yourself with the project. This will eliminate suspicious projects, and do not hack your time on the bottom. Sometimes there are perspectives of projects that bring a good income for the implementation of Aitdrops
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
in my opinion the latest problem of airdrop is due to the donation and the declining price of the airdrop
Activity: 198
July 15, 2018, 04:57:30 AM
I stopped participating in the airdrop. because the amount comes in at $ 5 but does not make a dollar when it goes to the stock market. I am also not a member of any web site for airdrop. If you are a member, you can send viruses and steal all your information. so I do not recommend registering for airdrop websites.

All rightly said! I support your opinion and think just like you.
Only a serious selection!
Activity: 198
July 15, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
I tried to tell in all topic about this airdrop problem. Some kind of airdrop just want to steal your information for sale. Sometime unpaid. I don't hunt airdrop for a long time when I know it just wasted my time and effect.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 04:41:56 AM
I think airdrop useful for take after yet we likewise must be mindful so as to pick airdrop by and large airdrops are not terrible but rather the capacity to know the great activities isn't a simple undertaking. however, we as a whole should be cautious during the airdrop registrations as not to put ourselves into risk
Activity: 157
July 15, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

Good friends, may we be more sincere and not routine Cry
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 03:41:36 AM
Yes 90 % airdrops deception. I participated in about 20 airdrops and I received only 1 2 tokens that are worth nothing. I think it's better not to do them at all. It's hard to find a good project but sometimes they are.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
July 14, 2018, 11:34:45 PM
AirDrops have not been considered profitable for a long time, I have long ceased to participate in them. When I first started bounty, registered in many AirDrops, but paid only 5% of them. Even those who paid, tokens are very small. Therefore, I see no reason to waste time on this occupation
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
I stopped participating in the airdrop. because the amount comes in at $ 5 but does not make a dollar when it goes to the stock market. I am also not a member of any web site for airdrop. If you are a member, you can send viruses and steal all your information. so I do not recommend registering for airdrop websites.
copper member
Activity: 164
July 14, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
In recent time, airdrops are like air, you see them everywhere. And when things like this happens, we can't but see scam projects coming in.
Activity: 226
July 09, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
most of the airdrop were scam. i doubted how this airdrop works. and this have to be deal with in a campaign after helping them with their campaign they distribute there tokens and ran away without listed in an exchange such like
atoc
gsgc
hashrentals
those campaign run away after the complexion of the project
Pages:
Jump to: