Pages:
Author

Topic: [!! AIRDROP !! ] TheWallCoin TW - Antivirus Meets Blockchain !! - page 3. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey community , We are offline during weekend. If you have any quetions feel free to ask ,we will answer them again on Monday.
Wish you all a nice weekend !

The Wall Coin Team
Activity: 34
interesting project and I just joined and support in the airdrop of this project..
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
When is the site Telegram, Twitter? I want to join, hopefully the project run smoothly and success
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Oh, well, why the crypto industry is working 24/7. Even the rest no time. In the first 73 participants, I have not got Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Joined the airdrop, Interested project......... Glad to be a part of the community
Thanks
Activity: 28
How about having balance of less than 0.1 ETH but having tokens bought from different ICOs ? Will it be considered or 0.1 ETH is must?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have joined your Airdrop.
Activity: 537
all done thanks i joined the AirDrop
good luck
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
When whitepaper?
Joined airdrop. Is there bounty for translate?
Activity: 378
No road map, no white paper??
Activity: 209
Hello devs, I wish you success in this great project
Activity: 154
Thanks i Joinend Dev the airdrop good luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Blockchain antivirus ! I like this idea  Cool Lets take a popcorn and see what we got . Good luck dev , I'm in
Activity: 70
I took part, but I do not quite understand the essence of the project. I am waiting for more information from the website.
Activity: 98
Filled the form, thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Nice, this will help provide a safer blockchain zone...Nice one
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I also noticed that there's no social network links on the OP. Pls include it, as it'll help a lot in information dissemination. Thanks
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Airdrop like this with a humble beginning use to perform wonders in the future. Success to this team
Activity: 124
waiting to update any info, looking forward a white paper, website, telegram, etc. Now joined for airdrop, good luck.
Activity: 448
this is a good project, proud to be part of this, i joined the airdrop, thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: