Pages:
Author

Topic: [!! AIRDROP !! ] TheWallCoin TW - Antivirus Meets Blockchain !! - page 6. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Filled the form, waiting for further information
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what i am reading here is toke  of antivirus ? this means you (team) will be creating antivirus for tokens or just you have experience of antivirus of 8 years but creating a token just like others ?

anyways waiting for the social network details and website hopefully website will clear some vision as well.

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 18
What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.

Thank you!  If you are able to implement an Anti-Virus on the Blockchain could be huge!  I am excited to see where this goes and what you're able to accomplish within this area.  People are always going to try to steal from you so we got to keep our defenses up ALWAYS!

All participants have to know that is not e- (fill free ) a shitcoin. a solid project with real and experienced (in antivirus programs ) devs. we will inform you. just need time. that's a long term project. there will be no ico and no needed!!

all informations will be update as soon as possible.

Thanks
The Wall Coin Team
Activity: 70
Encrypted money fans
We need more project information
Activity: 336
i have 0.04 eth, i joined this airdrop?
Activity: 99
The virus has always been troubled, I hope you can soon reach a project, reduce the spread of the virus
What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.
i think its better if you check the address manually and see if there are transaction using that address if its newly created wallet then disqualified it.

no adresses with no transaction will have chance to earn TW. so other partipicants will have more chance to win Wink
Activity: 32
I joined the airdrop. The project seems interesting. I'm looking forward to more information. However, I dont have that amount of Ether in my wallet.  Embarrassed
Activity: 61
I like too much this name THE WALL COIN.  and will grow very fast
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Website? Roadmap? Whitepaper?

More info needed.
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
no anything, could we believe this is legit?

What do you have to lose on filling out the form?  You're putting out your Public address so that doesn't matter, you'd need to put it out to get any transaction into your account anyways and then your BCT Username is available once you comment on the post or if someone looks you up.  What are you worried about? 
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
no anything, could we believe this is legit?
Crypto_Pugz

Thank you!  If you are able to implement an Anti-Virus on the Blockchain could be huge!  I am excited to see where this goes and what you're able to accomplish within this area.  People are always going to try to steal from you so we got to keep our defenses up ALWAYS!
Activity: 150
interesting. project anti virus in blockchain? never hear that, looking forward and  waiting for next update like roadmap and white paper. goodluck devs
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
waiting for your next update dev, but totally done to fill out your form. and i want to participate on this great project. thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

i think its better if you check the address manually and see if there are transaction using that address if its newly created wallet then disqualified it.

Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
How about 0.03 eth, can't i participate ?
I mean, its so hard, i want to make 0.1 but i need to put 0.1 in my wallet.

That's even didn't give us guarantee that this coin will be great project or it could be just an ashes
Crypto_Pugz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Joined the airdrop. Waiting for future updates. Need to see if its truly worth of it.
Pages:
Jump to: