Pages:
Author

Topic: [!! AIRDROP !! ] TheWallCoin TW - Antivirus Meets Blockchain !! - page 5. (Read 4514 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I send request for airdrop i hope its not full I have only 0.01 ether on account but since i have over 1000$ valued tokens on that address and your statement about bots i hope i am eligible
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I wish you success in your project, joined.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Project like this is a plplus for blocchain in the sense that Blockchain itself is hackproof due to the level of cryptography and the how the difficulty in mining a coin increases with time, I await more information on your project
Good luck

edit1 : The Wall Coin will not save blockchain from virus. Even we don't think ethereum or btc  need that at all. ( at least at the moment)
We are creating a antivirus program for computers (windows & mac) and smartphones. All datas will be safe on blockchain. The price of The Wall antivirus will be 100 times cheaper than antivuris programs on the market. There will be onlineshoping with The Wall Coin. No need credit card , no need debit card. We will be launch our wallet .  Currently we are not able to explain evertyhing to public.
Road map , website , more info about project coming soon just be patient please .
Activity: 196
great and nice to register and joined
Activity: 280
I can be sure of the progress of this project. and I will always look forward to a bright future for this coin. with different concepts from other projects
Activity: 51
Hope can get 10,000 TW . Good luck  Wink
Activity: 148
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
looking good and new project. i hope this project want to go long journey. good luck for the devs team
Activity: 112
Project like this is a plplus for blocchain in the sense that Blockchain itself is hackproof due to the level of cryptography and the how the difficulty in mining a coin increases with time, I await more information on your project
Good luck
Activity: 56
waiting for website and detail
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I succefully joind the airdrop. Waiting for website to understand the goals of this project. Good nluck anyway
Activity: 84
The Wall coin is a decentralized Ethereum-based ERC-20, it will use for antivirus programs.
a great concept here  hope for the success of the project 😊
Activity: 106
Thank you ,I have joined airdrop .
Activity: 168
Thanks you ,I Have followed process to join the program .
Activity: 98

Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
project is interesting but have one question
it's a antivirus program  for windows or mac right?
please correct me if i'm wrong
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Highly interesting project, I'm going to publish an announcement for this on my telegram channel.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Looks promising in my opinion, already filled up the regiatration form.
Activity: 137
i will keep my eyes on this project and looks very interesting. Airdrop join
hope everything will get better, good luck dev/team!
Activity: 291
Merit: 11
Antivirus on a blockchain   Shocked
Activity: 45
Hello
I would like to say that your project is good and all indicators suggest a good future with you
Registration was registered, thank you very much for your inquiry
Pages:
Jump to: