Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Adosia]50,000 ADO Available for drop / Up to 2000 ADO per user+bonuses - page 2. (Read 2373 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How many developers are you ?
Activity: 53
Hi all!

I really believe on IoT concept !

How do you increase security ?

Activity: 16
Heyo.
All of the steps along the roadmap look very promising. The whitepaper is quite detailed, yet easy enough to follow along with what's happening. Adosia is good for tech-savvy people and investors. Cheers.
copper member
Activity: 216
I like the visual approach to IoT where you actually show us the hardware associated with Adosia mining, in the whitepaper. Very cool!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I just joined the airdrop. Token sale will start in a few weeks. I'm interested in the response this project will receive from investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
Activity: 60
great project god blessed you more
Activity: 6
very nice project i like this
Activity: 47
Very nice project I hope you will be good"""
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Actual to date project! The problem is obvious, and the blockade is the ideal solution. I think the project has every chance of success, I will follow the news)  Smiley Wink
Activity: 73
An interesting project for investing. I wish an early exit to the stock exchange.
Activity: 168
Adosia good project with best team
Activity: 70
very good provisions of this project, I say thanks to this project which has given me the opportunity to join.
Activity: 144
Just completed the task given by, reading the whitepaper and roadmap looks cool and helps alot to know what this coin is . . .
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Hi to everyone. Good to see such a nice project with an amazing highly experienced team and clear roadmap!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hello!
I appreciate all the team has already done.
 Team have Too many plans,and im pretty sure it is only the beginning.Perspective idea!
Activity: 20
I think its a good idea, and when ico or presale?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's a strong and good project, and now it's starting to develop! I'm waiting for exciting new releases and updates!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good ideas, good site I think you're going the right way, want to learn more about your coin. Thank you for your work, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: