Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Adosia]50,000 ADO Available for drop / Up to 2000 ADO per user+bonuses - page 3. (Read 2373 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 0
A good project, happily joined him. I'm waiting for a good start project
Activity: 102
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field.
Activity: 112
There are several interesting applications like  legal cultivation of marijuana with ease and decentralized mining hardware to support Adosia
blockchain.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
This project is getting better every day!I really hope this project will continue your very promising achievements
Activity: 56
It is good to see that Adosia has a much larger footing in decentralized IoT hardware.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Very nice project i found the next coin going to the moon ..now im follow you everywhere  Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 11
I think it will be a good project
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Your project is interesting and multifaceted. I see that you are actively working and positioning the versatility of the functional component of your product. I am also awaiting the extension of functions related to the line of your development.
Activity: 28
Good project and nice team. Good luck. I follow you.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
really good project,very interested
i read about this,and good luck!
Activity: 112
A very modern and promising company with great potential. With confidence I can say that the company has a great future!

@ArtemShuklin
Activity: 99
Nice project. I like this. I will hunter ADO and invite my friend join. Glad to meet ADO community.

Thanks for being involved.

The spreadsheet is updated. Thanks to everyone. Keep it up! Lots of referrals!

~Chris
Activity: 154
joined airdrop..

Good luck for Nice project
Activity: 90
Nice project. I like this. I will hunter ADO and invite my friend join. Glad to meet ADO community.
Activity: 266
Great project!

Just hope that I can to join your bounty too!
Activity: 336
joined airdrop looking forward to do the bounty. Good luck team!
Activity: 294
Adosia,creating a decentralized ecosystem.
joined airdrop looking forward to do the bounty.
Good luck Adosia.
Activity: 224
Activity: 70
hopefully established a good cooperation,
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: