Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Adosia]50,000 ADO Available for drop / Up to 2000 ADO per user+bonuses - page 4. (Read 2373 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
I have joined airdrop looking forward to do the bounty. It is a aweasome project.ood luck team!
Activity: 112
Merit: 8
This is a great project, I strongly support this adosia project, hopefully this project success
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
Looking like interesting project. It will be a successfull project.
Activity: 154
joined airdrop
BTC username : CoinMenX
telegram username: @leemac88
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I ask in the telegram group about the benefits of using ado.
I think its a great oportunity.
Good Luck
Activity: 406
I'm glad to be able to support your wonderful idea. A strong and creative team combined with a real idea is a guarantee of success.
Activity: 252
The features of this project is promising and assuring that this project will make a big success in the Cryptocurrency world. I am supporting this project..
Activity: 50
the project is very potential with extraordinary achievement, besides that the concept is also good and unique to alleviate poverty & corruption with Blockchain. projects that should be wary and awaited his presence, hopefully smoothly and successfully get great investor support.
Activity: 99
This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success!

Thanks! We have updated info for our Arduino Developer Sketch Creation Bounty. Give it a look and help us spread it. Thanks again for being involved, everyone.
Activity: 378
joined airdrop..
will be doing bounty as well
Activity: 350
joined airdrop looking forward to do the bounty..Good luck team!
Activity: 182
This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success!
Activity: 73
I gladly joined the airdrop having in mind that the team behind this project is great coupled with a supportive community. I wish you the best
Activity: 322
Very interesting roadmap and whitepaper. Blockchain technology plus wifi innovated products. So far, this is one of the best project i have joined. I am excited to see this soon to be finished products in actual operation. I am wishing success to the project.
Activity: 7
It’s promising project! The future of progress depends on such projects I think
Activity: 4
Activity: 5
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Join airdrop sir.. i see your projects very have prospec
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
project seems promising........supporting and participating with bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: