Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 33. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

that's a good point, of course. I think the AI ​​will surely be used here. I had not even thought about that, my previous considerations concerning the AI ​​did not go further than the medication :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access

They have hospitals from different countries and they are currently working on the Asian market as well; So there is no border limit plus I think the diversity creates an attractive place for patients.

When a project is like Aimedis, there are bound to be no boundaries, yea for a start, they will be concentrated on a particular part of the world to build the needed foundation but due to the technology on which the concept is built and the decentralization platform, which is the blockchain industry, such things as boundaries seems to be non-existent
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Something blew up my mind!

This looks pretty interesting》
Activity: 420

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

Nice.. This would be great but the AI would have to be close to perfection to be able to reasonably predict what is wrong with the patient from the answer.

I will build its core as it builds data and traction and that is how AI models are always are. I think the toughest part is having the actual doctors commit their time to the platform.

Students need experience. The first contact and for some "standard diseases" like  simple infection, can be done by experienced students.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Nice.. This would be great but the AI would have to be close to perfection to be able to reasonably predict what is wrong with the patient from the answer.

I will build its core as it builds data and traction and that is how AI models are always are. I think the toughest part is having the actual doctors commit their time to the platform.
Activity: 728

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

This would change the whole game, i think this would be the best option this way if it is really something bad a doctor can see it immediately through the analyse that AI made.

I'm not quite sure I follow what you mean? Can you please elaborate and maybe give an example so I can be sure what your idea is?
Activity: 532
Perhaps this will be the project I am most interested in this year for the potential development in it. But I need to know more about project completion time to buy tokens in a timely manner.

Hello friend. Some details are provided on their whitepaper here https://aim.aimedis.com/pdf/WhitepaperEN10.pdf but you can ask the team any other unanswered on their telegram group.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I read on the site that pretty soon Aimedis will offer much more including AIMSocial - which is an interactive patient platform secured and supported by a blockchain and will  enable patients to support each other on different levels.
This is innovative and unheard of.

Yes this is a really innovative feature and it will potentially build a stronger relationship between patients and doctors as they interact on the AIMsocial platform about patient's conditions and ailments.
Activity: 5
Perhaps this will be the project I am most interested in this year for the potential development in it. But I need to know more about project completion time to buy tokens in a timely manner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

This would change the whole game, i think this would be the best option this way if it is really something bad a doctor can see it immediately through the analyse that AI made.
Activity: 56
I deduced from the whitepaper something facinating that Almedis will provide unique video archive of medical contents which would be usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings in the future. This is innovative and productive for the health sector.
Activity: 490

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access

They have hospitals from different countries and they are currently working on the Asian market as well; So there is no border limit plus I think the diversity creates an attractive place for patients.
Activity: 672
Does anyone know if the Aimedis team is going to release info or more numbers Or at least some statistics on the hospitals and patients that are under the usage of the project any form of statistics and information would be a great push for those investors considering the project

Succinct point, word is good but statistical proof is better, as it goes a long way in establishing the foundation of any brand, investors love to see such, its like paying and getting a receipt to authenticate that you actually bought something, statistical poof are like that receipt to brands and it will be best for the Aimedis team to really issue such out in order to create transparency
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Does anyone know if the Aimedis team is going to release info or more numbers Or at least some statistics on the hospitals and patients that are under the usage of the project any form of statistics and information would be a great push for those investors considering the project
Activity: 420

Activity: 56
I read on the site that pretty soon Aimedis will offer much more including AIMSocial - which is an interactive patient platform secured and supported by a blockchain and will  enable patients to support each other on different levels.
This is innovative and unheard of.

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

yeah, a smartphone app that will help keep track of medical data, as well as help in making an appointment but the discussion here, is if it also going to work on smartwatches
Pages:
Jump to: