Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 35. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

very interesting Tweet from Aimedis: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029899293073846273
Especially the point "We have thousands of users, already on our system."
I did not know that the app is already running and users are already using it. Or are they registered users who are interested in using Aimedis in the future?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

It was a good time timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several thing this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

This is still very early into cryptocurrency I don't think people think it was an end Tongue It was all FUD spreading from the ETF delay.

for me, i think eth has great potentials i believe it needs time to really get to it full potential i do not see end i only see the beginning of a wonderful future

It does have potentials but there are so other forces and projects trying to displace it. I just wish they  readjust their road map to accommodate the latest technology change in crypto
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

agreed. i have recently noticed that we can willingly give our data to research companies or organisation. that is we willingly sell personal data but get angry when the company sells our data to keep their business running. why?

I think such conditions must be just properly mentioned in terms of use and be displayed at least once on the app screen so user could check a checkbox to allow using such kind of data.
I agree every time a company needs your data their should be a pop up that says they want to use it, and is there also a option to delete your data at that company? or can they keep it forever.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

I do not think that makes the app on a SmartWatch much sense. The size of the app is pretty big, I do not know what to do on a smartwatch. The app on the smartphone may be able to send reminders about the medical appointments to the watch
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

agreed. i have recently noticed that we can willingly give our data to research companies or organisation. that is we willingly sell personal data but get angry when the company sells our data to keep their business running. why?

I think such conditions must be just properly mentioned in terms of use and be displayed at least once on the app screen so user could check a checkbox to allow using such kind of data.
Activity: 728
I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Today I am seeing lots of creative solutions everywhere in this forum. I personally think that this will come in the far future for sure. Indeed smart watches are already there. This could be just an inclusion of a module to it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

It was a good time timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several thing this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

This is still very early into cryptocurrency I don't think people think it was an end Tongue It was all FUD spreading from the ETF delay.

for me, i think eth has great potentials i believe it needs time to really get to it full potential i do not see end i only see the beginning of a wonderful future

I certainly agree with this statement. Whole of crypto is just a beginning. We need to wait and see how everything will move in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.

I believe the Aimedis team do actually mention the use of wearable tech and how it links to their project in the Aimedis WP, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the app is also available on Apple Watch and other smart watches.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

Agreed, that's the part i have been stressing about in terms of accessibility, with easy access comes more users into the platform and that's what we all love to see, so they should create innovative ways of bringing the project to reality by simplifying the process, also a cost effective means of issuing the platform to the community will also be a good thing
Activity: 420

Activity: 728

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
today there is a special offer for interested investors of aimedis !

Our Presale continues at a 19% bonus rate for the next 10 Days (until August 20th).
Minimum contribution is still 5 ETH.  
Participate TODAY in the Presale until 11:59PM (GMT+2),
and you get 20% discount instead of 19%. Limited offer!

who has interest should accept this great offer. i think this ico is really one of the better in 2018
here is the link to the token sale https://aim.aimedis.com/

Is this an official news? I am trying to check their telegram but it is just an announcement channel with 50 members. where is this posted in?

Please join the official telegram community group here:

https://t.me/aimedistoken

The website https://aim.aimedis.com/ and the 19% discount are correct! Wink

That's a huge minimum investment though. 5ETH is huge for many middle investors. Dunt know if they will ever choice less

Hopefully! I'd like to think so anyway. 5 ETH is a lot of money for the average crypto enthusiast which might very well put them off investing but you never know. Maybe the average isn't their target audience though at this point,
I think 5 ETH is a normal minimum for a sale, the team also expects investments above 5 ETH and with the bonuses they make it up, in the long run it will be a lot profitable for investors.

Cryptix.. Can you shed more light on the 5eth minimum investment? This is really confusing. Does this mean one can't invest less than 5 eth in the token sale?

Hi Gee,

To get the discount you need to at least contribute a minimum of 5 ETH!

All smaller amounts (less then 5 ETH) can participate but will not receive any discount.
Thanks for the information. But you saying below ETH we can deposit but discount will not applicable for that investment?

Correct!

Happy contributing  Wink

we could form an investment group :-)
I would invest 1 ETH, with 4 others would be already 5 ETH. but who has so much confidence in other posters?
I didn't get your point. If I am not wrong so you want say here we can split investment in a group that's I am understand. Is this correct?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Rightly said here. Yesterday I bought some ETHs. I will invest it wisely. AImedis is in my radar for sure. Thats too after hearing the news about big pharma company partnership.
There is no FIAT options for investment in ICO? And by using ETH for investment how many we will be get from ICO?
Activity: 490

It was a good timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several think this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

It the early stage that is for sure; I mean ethereum for example still has plans for PoS and many other upgrades and modifications; I think we are about to see great things and especially for Dapps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 672

I do agree with the portability part, accessibility is one of the characteristics of a good brand, take a look at the world today, times are changing before it was newspaper, now we have online articles which everyone can access with ease, the bulky part of brand building is been ditched and portable devices are been embraced by the new era, hence the need for such devices
Pages:
Jump to: