Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 34. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Legislation is different in every country, and so is medical legislation. How can you make a project whih will be scalable in so many different environments?

Aimedis have a core set of countries they want to start operating in and they have already secured deals with hospitals, hospital chains and other institutions. The regulations will be different in every country, but if the countries are in the EU the frameworks are normally shared and if they are authorised in one country, that will count as a approval in another EU member state.

Don’t take that as gospel though, it’s probably worth checking with the team.

Therefore the necessary answer to this question should come from the team. Unfortunatelly the thread is growing so fast that I cannot read tens of pages to see if by chance they have answered.

I was just attempting to answer your question. No one else had replied and the admins can’t pick up everything on this thread as there is a lot of activity. To be honest there are multiple ways to contact the Aimedis team for example telegram/twitter/email/website enquiry. Links are all posted on the first page under the OP’s message.

The fastest way to always get answers is through their telegram channel, like i stated earlier, this channel is more of comments and less of communication, communication is more accessible when one drops issues/queries on telegram but it will also be a good thing for the team to get in here once in a while and drop some comments, just to bridge the communication gap
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

Yes there will be an Aimedis app so you can access the platform when you are on your travels and don’t have a computer/laptop available.

Yes thats the beauty of the AImedis App. Access can be done from anywhere in the world. Medical field needs such tool for long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Legislation is different in every country, and so is medical legislation. How can you make a project whih will be scalable in so many different environments?

Aimedis have a core set of countries they want to start operating in and they have already secured deals with hospitals, hospital chains and other institutions. The regulations will be different in every country, but if the countries are in the EU the frameworks are normally shared and if they are authorised in one country, that will count as a approval in another EU member state.

Therefore the necessary answer to this question should come from the team. Unfortunatelly the thread is growing so fast that I cannot read tens of pages to see if by chance they have answered.

I was just attempting to answer your question. No one else had replied and the admins can’t pick up everything on this thread as there is a lot of activity. To be honest there are multiple ways to contact the Aimedis team for example telegram/twitter/email/website enquiry. Links are all posted on the first page under the OP’s message.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I think it might help the new doctors a lot if they see people who have experience they can learn from them and use that information to help others.

This will be very necessary as it will also aid in delivering fast medical check up and treatment to patients that are in emergency.
Activity: 672
I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.

I believe the Aimedis team do actually mention the use of wearable tech and how it links to their project in the Aimedis WP, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the app is also available on Apple Watch and other smart watches.

For the fact that they said something about it or made mention of something similar, invariably means that they have that as part of their plans, which somehow buttresses the point of them releasing such in the future and i will love for that to happen, the benefits will be really enormous, that's like carrying a high tech health application around with you
Activity: 532

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

I haven't used a smart watch before but from what I have learnt about it on the net I think it will be good for the project to work on especially as it improves Healthcare as well

If there is a good use case for it, then by all means let add it to their to-do list if they haven't done so yet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I think it might help the new doctors a lot if they see people who have experience they can learn from them and use that information to help others.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

I haven't used a smart watch before but from what I have learnt about it on the net I think it will be good for the project to work on especially as it improves Healthcare as well
Activity: 490

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

Yes there will be an Aimedis app so you can access the platform when you are on your travels and don’t have a computer/laptop available.
What? You said AiMedis have their own app? That's really great. How could I missed this information? Could you please give me some more information about this app?

If I am not mistaken they have Aimedis 1.0 which you can find some details about in their website. It should be multi lingual too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

What? You said AiMedis have their own app? That's really great. How could I missed this information? Could you please give me some more information about this app?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 490

I think IoT is part of their proposition however I did not see anything that details on that. Eventually they could be pushing health apps for various IoT devices including smart watched but that would be a gradual event.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

i

The fact is there is so much new tech that we're wearing in our day to day life supporting it would be a great move as it adds a lot of datapoints that doctor scan then use for helping to diagnose not just immediate problems but longterm issues as they develop
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

very interesting Tweet from Aimedis: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029899293073846273
Especially the point "We have thousands of users, already on our system."
I did not know that the app is already running and users are already using it. Or are they registered users who are interested in using Aimedis in the future?

I think the doctor surgeries and hospitals that have already signed up have early access to the aimedis platform and services. You would probably need to be a patient or doctor of one of these practices to test it out.
Pages:
Jump to: