Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 68. (Read 10519 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
- 28 July - August 5th, Aimedis is doing a roadshow in Asia.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Seoul, South Korea. 03.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Part of the IDACB roadshow.
Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!
Thanks for supporting us in our AIM (pun intended).

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Thanks for the information. Basically AiMedis team always active on their all social media and BTT forum. Posting latest information/updates which is useful or needed.
Activity: 238
I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update. Where can i see the total amount that has been raised for the pre sale?
Like the idea of Aimedis trying to expand their outreach to China, I hope this partnership will happen and I’m looking forward to getting feedbacks from their events. Thanks for the update so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update Roxana. I'm UK based so won't be able to attend any of those conferences, hopefully you'll have some footage of your CEO talking, or at least a write up afterwards.

p.s. nice pun
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Same here I personally think this project is gonna be a huge succes because of the fact that health is a very important sector in our society. Kudos team
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update. Where can i see the total amount that has been raised for the pre sale?

It would be great to know how much has been raised so far. Good job with expanding exposure through those event hope it yield good results.
Activity: 728

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update, you are all very much on the way:-) I wish you much success in the meetings, I would be pleased if you can complete some partnerships in Asia

Activity: 31

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
As delivery of healthcare continues to evolve and become more personalized, a supportive and intuitive solution is needed for providers, facilities and patients.
Activity: 532
I like the way you wrote in the head of the topic "10k patients in hospitals", firstly I thought you did something bad to them, kinda "invest or you're next!" Grin

He did a really good job with it. You just have to keep going till the end to get the full story cause you wouldn't want to be held in suspense half way.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
And that 10k patients, where they're from? I mean in my county just a few people are using cryptocurrency, are your target audience are Japanese or any other country with a developed culture of using cryptocurrency?

Hey,

The MVP is not working with crypto yet Smiley

The ICO will provide the funds to create a completely blockchain based ecosystem Smiley
Activity: 98
And that 10k patients, where they're from? I mean in my county just a few people are using cryptocurrency, are your target audience are Japanese or any other country with a developed culture of using cryptocurrency?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

I would go so far to say that AI is the next step in our social, cultural and technological development. AI has so many possibilities in the way it can help people and the health industry, it is incredible.

It's a very interesting new technology and when new technology comes along there is always some criticals - like security. Need to ensure the AI Security is top notch to prevent unwanted unauthorised access. We are in an exciting time with so many new technologies being advanced to the next stage.

There are a lot of new technologies that interest me, I think being interested in crypto has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would have never read about or looked into previously.
Me too, the crypto world is bloody damn interesting with so many new technologies being developed in such a short period of time - it is the future and I think the whole world / businesses will benefit from it.

It's just finding little projects like this which are the ones which will make a difference

Yes I agree the competition in these new technologies has really pushed development further. Aimedis for example have quite a bit of competition in the eHealth platform industry. There are quite a few different crypto projects pushing for the same space and with this we will see faster developer and a lot of one-upmanship. This is great for investors and users because it means their project gets developed a hell of a lot quicker than planned and with hopefully a lot of additional features to help each platform stand out.
Activity: 532
There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

I would go so far to say that AI is the next step in our social, cultural and technological development. AI has so many possibilities in the way it can help people and the health industry, it is incredible.

Personally, any thing to help human life I will vote for it any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Human life is priceless and it's good we do everything to keep its value at that price tag "priceless"
Activity: 98
I like the way you wrote in the head of the topic "10k patients in hospitals", firstly I thought you did something bad to them, kinda "invest or you're next!" Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

It's a very interesting new technology and when new technology comes along there is always some criticals - like security. Need to ensure the AI Security is top notch to prevent unwanted unauthorised access. We are in an exciting time with so many new technologies being advanced to the next stage.

There are a lot of new technologies that interest me, I think being interested in crypto has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would have never read about or looked into previously.
Me too, the crypto world is bloody damn interesting with so many new technologies being developed in such a short period of time - it is the future and I think the whole world / businesses will benefit from it.

It's just finding little projects like this which are the ones which will make a difference

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Pages:
Jump to: