Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 13. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  
Yeah mate I agree with your suggestions, the AMA, Q&A are absolutely great way of communicating with the community. With this session, ideas will be shared.

It is great to have but I think Roxana has been doing a fantastic job replying to different inquiries on Telegram. Also their bounty manager is really good and quite responsive.
Activity: 630
Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

If I'm not mistaken their application function is once you installed it on your smartphone you can easily contact some help about health emergencies just in a simple touching some button of the app.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

thats indeed true!
Communication is really some powerful Drive for a Project!
Someone INTERESTED in a project become INVESTOR if they get to communicate with the Team!
And AIMEDIS is doing that amazingly!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Sure, Aimedis has been doing well in terms of promotion before i went a bot off from the thread and i will love to see something positive that has been going on since i left, though the market is not in a good state and have the capability of crippling good projects but they still have to keep the community alive as the market recovers, which will happen
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yeah mate I agree with your suggestions, the AMA, Q&A are absolutely great way of communicating with the community. With this session, ideas will be shared.

Would go a long way to clarifying a lot of the questions that have been getting said and forgotten in the forum I think something like those could go a long way to help the platform gain support
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
aerosols nanobots, sounds like something from the future. But according to MIT researchers, this vision may well come true. Aimedis has written a blog entry about it
https://blog.aimedis.com/aerosols-back-good/

Thanks for sharing the blog entry here, I have missed that. From ozone killer in the 1990's to the latest health care product. I do not want to imagine it yet
"The nanobots could travel along a patient’s digestive tract gathering data, and relaying it to a medical professional. "

Aimedis are far ahead their game. Trust me I get medical research reports daily from some colleagues tryna to apply new methodology in diagnosis across the world. This one is doing much more than trying. The got a feasible plan.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

Electronic medical recorded is completely different as far as I understand. For me this is considered as different domain even as they have to comply a lot with GDPR.

As far as I know if your product is in medical domain and handles patient data directly or indirectly latest GDPR is applicable and it is very strict also. Hope project team members are aware of that.

Good point, I'm not certain but the team should know about the GDPR. As a business you should know every rule or law governing your industry.
Activity: 420
aerosols nanobots, sounds like something from the future. But according to MIT researchers, this vision may well come true. Aimedis has written a blog entry about it

Thanks for sharing the blog entry here, I have missed that. From ozone killer in the 1990's to the latest health care product. I do not want to imagine it yet
"The nanobots could travel along a patient’s digestive tract gathering data, and relaying it to a medical professional. "
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Electronic medical recorded is completely different as far as I understand. For me this is considered as different domain even as they have to comply a lot with GDPR.

As far as I know if your product is in medical domain and handles patient data directly or indirectly latest GDPR is applicable and it is very strict also. Hope project team members are aware of that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 630

Activity: 672

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.

Why team is so secretive about this? Is this not confirmed news? Now I am getting this doubt as I could not see the official announcements. Its better to wait for clarity.

I just asked this question in telegram group, I'm waiting response until now, I will shoot when I get one... Like someone pointed out I don't think team is active here anyways
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
PRESALE has started and price per tokens is 0,12 USD. But did anyone have idea where we can see the sale progress? I did not see any progress bar or counter is over-there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

carrying your community alongside is a strong indication of strength and user-friendliness and given the fact that AIMEDIS is in the health sector they need to closely work with their community
Activity: 490
Is there a discussion channel on Telegram? I can't seem to find other than the announcement channels. Roxana seems to be publishing in those if anyone has the discussion channel feel free to share here. I got some questions I need to ask about the bounty.

This is the telegram channel I use: https://t.me/aimedistoken it has nearly 28,000 members and lots of active admins. Roxana herself actually answers lots of questions and posts new updates.

Thank you for the share. I am not sure why it does not show up on my telegram account event though I type the whole aimedis in there. Anyways thank you got a bunch of questions to ask.

Likewise, I just asked a few questions and I've gotten answers to them already, an active team I must say.

Is any team member also present here in this channel? This is one of the most important channel. I hope team member will also be here time to time to answer the queries.

I think yes, Like on some project I think they appointed some of their team member on answering the questions and queries of the community and investors.
I guess team member is available here. Because on previous page seen one reply from him. It is really good thing that they are replying to users queries.
I agree another thing they could do is hold AMA's in their Telegram because i am in it and i see that it grows a lot everyday their community is getting bigger and bigger.

I don't think the team is very active here; I haven't seen them here anyway. On telegram it is a different story though. I hope they be present here tbh.
Activity: 728

Pages:
Jump to: