Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO]🔒 SafeCrypt.IO | Safe Cryptoexchange | reg. closed 🔒 - page 2. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thanks for airdrop. Good project.
Activity: 141
Good luck guys. I hope this airdrop will help our community to be the biggest! Nice project
but i don't think, i don't still look at the great one, it seems just need alot of effort in explaining it's project, but i do hope it can be the great one, thank's
Activity: 62
great project i hope success for team
Activity: 34
How can I invite my friends?

i dont see my ref link to invite my friend.
Activity: 20
Security is the most important thing in this crypto-world.
I really expect some great project pop up to protect investor.

Yeah good point
Activity: 94

Great project! I've read all about it and i'm impressed, will follow this.
  Thanks for the airdrop and bountycampaign, i joined both.
  Good luck !
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
SafeCrypt.io is determined to provide a fail-safe by design instant cryptoexchange service with fees as low as 0.06% and a complete anonymity for the traders on every step of the way. SafeCrypt.io is expected to capture up to 9.6% of the cryptoexchange market share which already shows a $500bln capitalization.
Activity: 6
cool project, good luck to you, took part in the distribution
Activity: 56
cool project, good luck to you, took part in the distribution
Activity: 9
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Nice Project , thank you for airdrop progam ,,
Activity: 219
I've always been looking for a risk-free anonymous cryptoexchange and your project is perfect. Can't wait to use your platform.
Activity: 38
thank you developement team for this great opportunity. i am joining with you in this great project,
Activity: 213
good luck for this project.
Activity: 49
very interesting project. building a strong team work

Activity: 700
Merit: 56
Its gonna be the good project and best of luck
Activity: 1
My first airdrop ! hope this will turn out good !
Activity: 3
Very interesting project, sounds great!
Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!

Doubling a post from our main thread. For those asking about market share, here are SafeCrypt.io income projections on the cryptoexchange market.

Market Share
Daily aggregate exchange volume of the top 100 most popular cryptoexchange platforms is more than $8 bln. and it keeps growing constantly. SafeCrypt.io exchange will take 0.06% fee per transaction, which would be one the lowest fees on the cryptomarket. By providing the highest quality cryptoexchange service and effectively satisfying the market demand, SafeCrypt will achieve strong economic growth and increase its market share:

Pessimistic Prediction
Market Share = 0.9%
Daily Exchange Volume = 0.9% of 8bln = 72000000 ($72mln)
SafeCrypt.io fee = 0.06% of 72mln = 43200 (~$43 thousand daily)

Realistic Prediction
Market Share = 5%
Daily Exchange Volume = 5% of 8bln = 400000000 ($400mln)
SafeCrypt.io fee = 0.06% of 400mln = 240000 ($240 thousand daily)

Optimistic Prediction
Market Share = 9.6%
Daily Exchange Volume = 9.6% of 8bln = 768000000 ($768mln)
SafeCrypt.io fee = 0.06% of 768mln = 460800 (~$460 thousand daily)

It goes without saying that SafeCrypt.io will put all reasonable efforts into making the optimistic prediction become reality. 9.6% of market share is achievable with sufficient funding and by focusing the available resources on the realization of the planned activities (as specified on p.23-24 of the Whitepaper).

The lowest fees on the market, solid development team, implementation of effective marketing strategy and constantly growing reputation of SafeCrypt.io Exchange will ensure exponential growth of the platform’s popularity up until it becomes the place-to-go when it comes to cryptoexchange. Our marketing team claims that it should be called a “very optimistic” prediction; and although the numbers clearly show that it is possible (exchange volumes’ increase rate is growing each day), SafeCrypt development team decided not to single out such prediction.

With Kind Regards,
SafeCrypt.io Team
Activity: 2
I am excited about this project, I hope to contribute to this community and be an active part
Pages:
Jump to: