Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO]🔒 SafeCrypt.IO | Safe Cryptoexchange | reg. closed 🔒 - page 9. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A good website, you are already doing good sales but full of anonymity. Where is the information about the team?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project is great. Wemust support this. I can smell a great future of this. More power!
Activity: 20
Project looks cool. which markets you guys are going to be in ?

Thanks
Activity: 161
I always watch and listen to you speak and share this potential project to everyone and my friends.
Activity: 167
Thanks for your airdrop. Good luck for this project.
Activity: 11
Interesting project.. i'm going to spread these project to my friends and tell them to participate.. best of luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hopefully it's not too late to start it ... i'm sure the community will support your project
Activity: 144
Well, this is very interesting even in the way of inviting friends. Nice creativity. More power!
Activity: 167
why i dont see any team member?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
How can I invite my friends ?
Activity: 56
Good luck for this project devs Smiley i hope there will be bounty soon Smiley and waiting for the success of the airdrops Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
very interesting project, good idea, strong team.
Activity: 82
How do I get screenshot for telegram invites?

Dear Lawal99, simply make a screenshot on your phone showing your invites, upload the screenshots on any image sharing web service (example: http://imgbb.com), copy the URLs of your pictures and paste them in the corresponding field of the application form.

Thank you.
I Presented the project and airdrop (joining to telegram and twitter) in a big group that is very active and very airdrops are presented there with nearly 1400 member. is it ok and acceptable?
thanks alot
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
whether airdrop participants are required to join the telegram,? where is the link to fill out the form, i want to follow airdrop for twitter, hopefully your project is successful..
Activity: 14
this is a good project. I wish you successes
Activity: 38
Good luck guys. I hope this airdrop will help our community to be the biggest! Nice project
Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!

Dear Lawal99, simply make a screenshot on your phone showing your invites, upload the screenshots on any image sharing web service (example: http://imgbb.com), copy the URLs of your pictures and paste them in the corresponding field of the application form.

Thank you.
Activity: 106
Activity: 118
this is a good project. I want to know more so I already join your telegram channel. hope this token is the future of crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!
Dear participants!

Thank you for the words of appreciation and support!

The Airdrop campaign is skyrocketing and more and more people get to know about the SafeCrypt.io project and our mission. It wouldn't be possible without your assistance! With your help we will accomplish our mission and become the dominant force on the cryptoexchange market and will eliminate any chance for the traders to lose their assets on poorly designed platforms. Having so many supporters we will be able to set a new standard of quality and security in the cryptoexchange world and will make crypto market stable and safe for everyone.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: