Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO]🔒 SafeCrypt.IO | Safe Cryptoexchange | reg. closed 🔒 - page 6. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good luck to the organizers!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Reserved

please send me your telegram username so i can send screenshot of users which i invited , its difficult to fill the form Twice or thrice before joining the Bounty spreadsheet , If i need to upload multiple images what will i do ?
Activity: 21
Awesome, glad I can help support this project. I believe this project has a lot of potential. Good luck to the dev team and community.
Activity: 6
Looking forward to participating in this project. When trading, anonymity and low transaction fees are definately something
to be desired when tax authorities all over the place are trying to look over people's shoulders and see what kinda trading we do
with our money.

Not only that, the old  exchanges are failing all the time, we need you guys to make a safe exchange! Please be a success, I agree so much with your vision and the mission you have, will support you any way I can. You'll really be the next standard in trading tech. We need you!
Activity: 19
I really liked the project.
Activity: 33
Looking forward to participating in this project. When trading, anonymity and low transaction fees are definately something
to be desired when tax authorities all over the place are trying to look over people's shoulders and see what kinda trading we do
with our money.

Activity: 19
Interesting concept. I've joined the airdrop. 
Btw, the co-founder Tim looks kind of like John Lennon in that picture on the whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 10
Activity: 1
Activity: 30
Этo caмaя пepeдoвaя тexнoлoгия кpиптoгpaфии! Я зa вac бoлeю. Зa вaми бyдyщee!
Activity: 8
Looks like an excellent new platform.  Best of luck with the project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Great project and a brilliant team.
I'm glad to be part of this project.
Regards.
Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
success with this project,,thank you
Activity: 22
Wish you all the best for your project ! Sounds really promising Smiley

Nice airdrop, easy to access, thank you !  Cheesy

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
project is good hope you come through
Activity: 580
I liked this project. Hope you have luck all the thru
Activity: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
gud project and airdrop, I joined...gud luck dev team  Grin
Activity: 5
Is exchange intended for a regular currency?
Thanks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
At your service
A quote from safecrypt.io website:
         " By empowering the cryptotrading community with the most advanced cascade encryption algorithms and using the fastest network technologies SafeCrypt.io is determined to provide a fail-safe by design instant cryptoexchange service with fees as low as 0.06% and a complete anonymity for the traders on every step of the way. SafeCrypt.io is expected to capture up to 9.6% of the cryptoexchange market share which already shows a $500bln capitalization.
           The creation and inevitable ascent of SafeCrypt.io - a risk-free anonymous cryptoexchange platform - is the next logical and historical step in the development of modern cryptomarket technologies.."

The SFC Platform offers innovative measures to realize a safe cryptoexchange service, looking forward to its integration in the trading community. Thumbs up!
Pages:
Jump to: