Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][SERVICE]AROUSAL Exchange🌎Free Airdrop Service🌎Free Exchange Launch - page 8. (Read 10203 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi bounty manager can i change Ether address because private key is hacked

Hi there,

We have changed that for you.

Best regards Grin
Activity: 504
Hi bounty manager can i change Ether address because private key is hacked

Hi there, there are two tiers twitter campaign. In terms of the first one, please just fill the form weekly and we'll update the bounty manually. In terms of the second one, you need to tweet our pinned content. The likes will be counted if you tweet instead of retweet. If you also pinned this certain content, you may have the chance to share 100,000 with other candidates if you got the most likes.
Activity: 602
Just a question about Twitter Bounty tier 2:
"(Condition: 1. Only the user that following us will be rewarded. 2. Users that not following us will not be rewarded even tweet this content)"
is meant that the likes are counted only if the person made the like must follow https://twitter.com/Arousal_Ex page?

Hi there, noticed an exchange in China followed your mode, is that a challenge?

That's a good news coz that means we are the pioneer in this mode which proves the OTC+Exchange mode can actually meet the requirement of markets. Grin Grin Grin Grin Thanks for your information
Activity: 35
Merit: 10
Hi there, noticed an exchange in China followed your mode, is that a challenge?
The Early Bird ICO was finished at 9 P.M. Nov.3 (UTC +01) and over 70% of token was sold. The rest of the tokens will be destroyed manually.  As we've got enough fund for the project, we'll focus on the project development rather than ICO. Therefore the start date for pre-sale will be rescheduled and the exactly time will be announced. The test version of exchange will be available along with the pre-sale.  We'll keep updating the development progress of our project. Please don't hesitate to contact us through TELEGRAM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hello dev or campaign manager
For pinned content+top10 twitter bounty, sorry, I am wrong in fill in the content link because I fill it with my profile link. I tried to register again by fill out the registration form and have filled in the correct link but my name is not in the spreadsheet. whether it will be checked manually ?

Hi there, the update application will be checked manually. We will modify that for you.

Regards
Thanks, my name has been modified.
oh yeah, it looks like you also need to check again for participants who accepted because I see there are some participants with green mark it does not give the content link from its own tweet but he give retweet link from AROUSAL official tweets.

Thank you for your wonderful reminder, I checked again, and it seems most people make a mistake. However, I am always waiting for the amendment from them. everything will be better!
Top ten users that purchase most ARS will be eliminated committee fee permanently. Please deposit through http://beta.arousal.io/#, ARS will be distributed to your account directly👍👍
For pinned content+top10 twitter bounty, sorry, I am wrong in fill in the content link because I fill it with my profile link. I tried to register again by fill out the registration form and have filled in the correct link but my name is not in the spreadsheet. whether it will be checked manually ?

Hi there, the update application will be checked manually. We will modify that for you.

Regards
oh yeah, it looks like you also need to check again for participants who accepted because I see there are some participants with green mark it does not give the content link from its own tweet but he give retweet link from AROUSAL official tweets.

Hi there, appreciate for your information. We'll double check with it.

Regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

Regards
better everyday ♥
Warning: Today I removed more than 100 participants who are brand news, I do not know who is trying to cheat on this campaign. But I'm sure the guys could not do it. And it only wasted time on both. Again, I give a warning: Do not try to cheat when I'm the manager.

Register wil be reopened by 1p.m.(utc+01) of Oct.30th on arousal.io
Top 400 users will be rewarded with 500 ARS
better everyday ♥
ChuckBuck: I'm following the twitter campaign, i'm a correct person and i don't use bot so I hope I can receive a bounty at the end of the ICO.
Unfortunately I can not enter the telegram group because I don't want to install this app on my smartphone.

Does this mean you still can install it if you want, right? It is our rule and I want you to make it, no exceptions to your problem.

Regards
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
ChuckBuck: I'm following the twitter campaign, i'm a correct person and i don't use bot so I hope I can receive a bounty at the end of the ICO.
Unfortunately I can not enter the telegram group because I don't want to install this app on my smartphone.
telegram bounty for joining telegram group is still active?

Hi there,

That's true, it's still available.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: