Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][SERVICE]AROUSAL Exchange🌎Free Airdrop Service🌎Free Exchange Launch - page 7. (Read 10203 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So are you planning to launch your exchange just after the crowd sale ends or will you take time.

Hi there, our exchange will launch with next stage ICO, will be around Dec.5
What is the price per ARS token?

Hi there, the price for Early bird is 1BTC= 45,000 ARS; Presale: 1BTC=40,000 ARS; ICO: 1BTC=35,000 ARS
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Are you going to run any airdrop program in future.

You are doing a great job of accepting all fiat currency on one platform.

All The best team
Could you please send me the link of your official website not the ICO page link.

Thanks in advance
So are you planning to launch your exchange just after the crowd sale ends or will you take time.
Activity: 15
May you guys should try reddit as well. It also works.  Smiley Nice project anyway
Activity: 88
What is the price per ARS token?
Activity: 18
Thanks for that dev. Just read your WP, the idea is pretty awsome. Hope You guys success. In your tele group already.
Hey, will the stakes for signature campaign be updated anytime soon? I see that they have not been updated now for the last 2 weeks, I know it's not particularly necessary but I like to see how my stakes are growing compared to others  Smiley

Have updated that for you buddy. Apologize for that Tongue
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hey, will the stakes for signature campaign be updated anytime soon? I see that they have not been updated now for the last 2 weeks, I know it's not particularly necessary but I like to see how my stakes are growing compared to others  Smiley
As newbies please can I participate in this bounty?

Hi there, sure, you could join in the telegram, twitter and facebook bounty.

Regards Grin
I sign up signature campaign,,  but i see Spreadsheet i cant find my name..

Hi there, the spreadsheet will be updated manually by the bounty manager. I'll ask him to do so. Everyone will get what they deserve. Best regards. Grin
Okay thanks..  But how i know im accepted or not?
Hi there, it's updated already. best regards
Activity: 462

Hi there, the spreadsheet will be updated manually by the bounty manager. I'll ask him to do so. Everyone will get what they deserve. Best regards. Grin
Okay thanks..  But how i know im accepted or not?
Activity: 14
As newbies please can I participate in this bounty?

Interesting indeed! and there definitely seems to be a demand for these types of exchange solutions! Would be happy to translate into Russian language, if needed. Good luck with the project, i will be following and watching for sure...

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive feedback. I will PM you with the translation stuff.
I was not added to the spreadsheet. Can you help me
Activity: 56
Interesting indeed! and there definitely seems to be a demand for these types of exchange solutions! Would be happy to translate into Russian language, if needed. Good luck with the project, i will be following and watching for sure...
Pages:
Jump to: