Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][SERVICE]AROUSAL Exchange🌎Free Airdrop Service🌎Free Exchange Launch - page 9. (Read 10203 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,
Currently, I have been accepted as the manager of this campaign. The spreadsheet has been updated, many of the members are not quality, I have set the reason, I hope you can modify it soon by filling out the form again.

Ask questions here if you need to explain something.

Regards!
Nice if someone is managing this campaign because I see the bounty thread is still confusing to understand ,,
Please for the twitter bounty and additional bounty it is distinguished along with a separate explanations (terms, rules, etc) ,,

Hi there,

Thanks for your advice, we'll improve that.

Regards
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
hello my new bounty manager joins in bounty facebook and twitter
hopefully i'm not late for this project.
but I do not see my name in the spreadsheet
is there something wrong in this?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hello everyone, I just want to say that the campaign is still working normally, anyone who works well will be tested fairly, those who commit fraud will be removed immediately. Spreadsheets will be updated regularly, so new subscribers do not worry, we will check them manually.

Regards
telegram bounty for joining telegram group is still active?

Hi there, that's right, it's still active
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
telegram bounty for joining telegram group is still active?
Hello dev or campaign manager
For pinned content+10 twitter bounty, sorry, I am wrong in fill in the content link because I fill it with my profile link. I tried to register again by fill out the registration form and have filled in the correct link but my name is not in the spreadsheet. whether it will be checked manually ?

Hi there, the update application will be checked manually. We will modify that for you.

Regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Hello dev or campaign manager
For pinned content+10 twitter bounty, sorry, I am wrong in fill in the content link because I fill it with my profile link. I tried to register again by fill out the registration form and have filled in the correct link but my name is not in the spreadsheet. whether it will be checked manually ?
hii dev,, can you tell me, when the distribution of this token?, I joined sosial media campaign. hope this project success, because after I read the whitepaper I think this is a good project..

Really appreatiate for that. It will be one month after the end of ICO.

Regards
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Hello everyone,
Currently, I have been accepted as the manager of this campaign. The spreadsheet has been updated, many of the members are not quality, I have set the reason, I hope you can modify it soon by filling out the form again.

Regards!
Nice if someone is managing this campaign because I see the bounty thread is still confusing to understand ,,
Please for the twitter bounty and additional bounty it is distinguished along with a separate explanations (terms, rules, etc) ,,
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Hello everyone,
Currently, I have been accepted as the manager of this campaign. The spreadsheet has been updated, many of the members are not up to the task, I have set the reason, I hope you can modify it soon by filling out the form again.

Regards!
Thank you very much for the spreadsheet! I appreciate your work! Good luck!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hello everyone,

Regards!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
hii dev,, can you tell me, when the distribution of this token?, I joined sosial media campaign. hope this project success, because after I read the whitepaper I think this is a good project..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hallo sir, my favourite token is LISK, and i suppose they project will be fast increase, can u consider that, add the Lisk in your exchange to trade? thank u
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Joined in FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BOUNTY
Vote your favourate project to be on Arousal exchange!!!! https://twitter.com/Arousal_Ex/status/923447313816723457  2nd round
Pages:
Jump to: