Pages:
Author

Topic: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!! - page 4. (Read 27692 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 11
in the beginning i was really interested in investing in coindash, but after reading all of this i think i will pass this one.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
seems like scam. devs are not even addressing it. a lot of red flags.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
I don't think the dev in question is doing himself or coindash any favors by deploying the "I was just following orders" defense.

People, I imagine, are looking for some indication of his personal sympathy for those who invested in GETGEMZ and were burnt - and a solid explanation from coindash as to how they intend to manage their intellectual property, existing or otherwise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
That's why I try to join bounties instead of ICOs. That way, I only get scammed out of my time.

Well as they say, time is money.  Grin

Money is the fruit of your effort and time too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That's why I try to join bounties instead of ICOs. That way, I only get scammed out of my time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well, just watch the video. https://youtu.be/3HdKSirAo1U?t=20m20s

When the guy is answering the question he's focusing on a rasist aspect to drive away attention and when he actually starts talking on topic he's very nervous.

He was a developer in a scam project for 2 years (correct me if I'm wrong)? And he didn't realize it's a scam project?

Look at his body language, he's lying for sure.

The fact is he wasn't just the developer of GRTGEMS but transitioned getgems to PAYKEY which is the real issue as they took getgems money and didn't make any real attempt at developing it and used the money to develop a different app that they then sold at profit to the banks and completely made getgems obsolete.

Pulling the racist card is bullshit. For one thing Jews aret even a race are they? No one thinks Steven Spielberg isn't a white dude.

So he acts like he was almost nothing to do with Getgems/paykey. He definitely was part of the transition from getgems to paykey as he is here sellong it on stage at a big tech completion. Hilarious he acts like he hardly heard of it. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Hey thank you for the infos. We live in crypto jungle age, only the strongest will survive.
Coindash, you will not have my moneeeey.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Good to know, was doubting to invest some

Thanks for information.

this is a very serious thing, FUCK COINDASH

Guys go and play in the kid's garden, not here. There is no reason to believe in you, trust me. The same type of short messages is spammed by the same person under this thread.

I personally have no doubt about CoinDash project and I'll invest. If you don't like a project, just leave it. Do not blame it without valid proofs.

You;ve had cast iron proof. The person has previously been part of a scam in crypto. If you have no doubt then you are either part of the scam or have insider informaton nobody else has.
Activity: 5
Just look at the coindash public beta  Grin I would not even call it an alpha version Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well, just watch the video. https://youtu.be/3HdKSirAo1U?t=20m20s

When the guy is answering the question he's focusing on a rasist aspect to drive away attention and when he actually starts talking on topic he's very nervous.

He was a developer in a scam project for 2 years (correct me if I'm wrong)? And he didn't realize it's a scam project?
Activity: 145
I'm not sure if it's a scam but this project definitely doesn't need 12.5 million for the type of product is offering. Looking at it from a risk/reward perspective it's not worth it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Thanks for information.

Guys go and play in the kid's garden, not here. There is no reason to believe in you, trust me. The same type of short messages is spammed by the same person under this thread.

I personally have no doubt about CoinDash project and I'll invest. If you don't like a project, just leave it. Do not blame it without valid proofs.
Activity: 12
Activity: 56
Activity: 397
I request someone to make a Thread in Scam Accusation Section as it will attract DT users to tag that niggers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I was also going to invest in thins. Thanks OP for shedding some light on the team behind it. Really have to be careful which projects you invest in these days even if the project seems legit.
Activity: 35
Thanks for the warning.
I was considering of putting 1 ETH into this ICO... not anymore! pheww
Activity: 322
The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS. He was Daniel Peled's right hand man and the actual developer. I think I recognise some of the other names too.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the fuck out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are fuckers trust me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngemz-getgems-social-messaging-app-that-pays-live-on-android-ios-web-758004    the original thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/daniel-peled-aka-peled1986-800000-scam-1585607   people getting angry

https://www.paykey.com/#/team        fucker using ICO money to make his own profit patented with banks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.60    Fuckheads new project

These fucker treat Crypto ICO's like a fucking piggybank for their own fucking private company launches.....fuck I'm angry!! I lost $50,000 on this project. If this forum had any ethics it would close their thread to protect the community.

OMG! This is bad i could they do that to the people who trusting them the people are working hard to earn that money and only goes into the hand of a  scammers they dont think how hard to find the money in this world and they just waiting with no tired and earn money in a blink of an eye they already have a million of dollar in there hands without doing hardwork i wish this scammer people will permanet banned in this furom!! 😤😤😤
Activity: 308
Up Up Up

With Coindash ICO around the corner, more people need to be aware.

Once a scammer, always a scammer. There is no turning around once you go down that road. No justification, no excuse. People don't forget when you screw them out of their money once.
Activity: 378
Oh that is interesting. Thank you for your research! Better safe than sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: