Pages:
Author

Topic: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!! - page 5. (Read 27692 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 113
I am going to invest in coindash's ICO, after seeing your information, I decide to check that ICO carefully again.
Thanks for reminding the community.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok, thanks for this info. Will see how CoinDash will respond.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Ripple was was fined by FiNCEN for a reason guys.
And BlockNET scammers got 1 million for their ICO too..
Then puttered around for a year doing nothing then spent the money they said on some other coin..
So.. Why does BlockNET STILL get a free pass?

But yeah tag a scammers new projects.
And if course they have a good trust rating.. This forum is a gamed circle jerk where scammers control armies of accounts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20027991
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
i think its a scam, you can check their website, there is nothing, no news, no development, no screenshot, github not updated, nothing ... you can even search for beta testers, you will find nothing

I think you can get the information you need here https://www.coindash.io/. I am also an investor but would be investing in them. All ICO are risky. I think the founder did the getgemz issue that he was only am employee of the company.  He addresses these accusations here at
around minute 20:21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdKSirAo1U

Meanwhile do you due deligence before investing.
Similar concerned were raised about Qtum too before their ICO.It was saod that one of the team member were a known scammer.
I am all for a through search before investing your money but personally I do not think coindash is a scam.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
i think its a scam, you can check their website, there is nothing, no news, no development, no screenshot, github not updated, nothing ... you can even search for beta testers, you will find nothing

I think you can get the information you need here https://www.coindash.io/. I am also an investor but would be investing in them. All ICO are risky. I think the founder did the getgemz issue that he was only am employee of the company.  He addresses these accusations here at
around minute 20:21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdKSirAo1U

Meanwhile do you due deligence before investing.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Thanks for info,there is on btctalk good service what is reviewing ICO.But  thay even use name DASH,Scamers often use that dirty trick
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
Hey, any more development about this ?

Scam or not scam ? 

I was very motivated to be part of the ICO now, i have a lot of doubts

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Its unfortunate that people have no iota of decency any longer just in the quest of making money without considering the spiral effect their decision will have. Going through the new thread shows that things are going on smoothly and even getting the right attention and comments. With even prospective investors not bothered about doing their own due diligence for whatever reason and even allow the developers to prove themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Very good info, luckily I did not invest in the GETGEMZ project, I can not understand why they have the intention to deceive the crowd. Angry

Well they walked away with over 1,000,000 USD the first time to fund their other project paykey.

I wonder how much they will grab this time with coindash scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Very good info, luckily I did not invest in the GETGEMZ project, I can not understand why they have the intention to deceive the crowd. Angry

legendary
agree a lot of ICO's are scams

but when one starts with a known scam coin associate then it is even more likely to be one.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Do you blame them?
If someone gave me a million dollars for nothing I would definitely try again.

ICOs are the new Nigerian Prince scam. They offer you to get rich, they just need some of your money up front, and all your dreams will come true!

this is one of the best description of ICOs i read so far. sure, note every ICO is a scam. but your comparison is really nice. Almost every ICOs gets money just because the participants wants to get richer.
legendary
i stopped reading after word #9 and #10.
maybe you have something to say. but i won't read your stuff because you are an antisemite.

I don't think he meant to be  antisemite. I was myself described as an Australian wanker just the other day. I don't think they were anti Australian but rather just used it to describe me since that is the only thing they assumed they knew about me. I was only messing with them but they didnt see the funny side. My fake ozzie accent should have been a dead giveaway.

I am not antisemite  so you can read my post to learn that the person running coindash was involved with getgemz a big scam on here.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i stopped reading after word #9 and #10.
maybe you have something to say. but i won't read your stuff because you are an antisemite.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Zeth also is another ICO scam. More than 134 btc was raised and yet there is no proof of development. Only words by the member BenBTC. He doesnt even know how to operate a forum yet he is a developer.

If you have suspicion on an ICO, just dont invest even if you are missing the billion coin crypto. We should find a way to overcome those scams
legendary
Do you blame them?

ICOs are the new Nigerian Prince scam. They offer you to get rich, they just need some of your money up front, and all your dreams will come true!

That's why we don't want to allow them to get another million dollars for nothing.
Crush scammers when and where you can.
Hound their threads and destroy their ico gravy train.

Once a scammer always a scammer.
Get back to gemz and develop it to the tune on 1million dollars you thieves. Plus cut gemz investors in on paykey which you funded from their money.

Then maybe you get to start another ICO with some real milestones that are met correctly.

I suggest bringing in the GLEB on this one. Let's see who this new scam team is comprised of.

Would love to have the funds to get him and a few others on researching PAYKEY and what is going on with that.

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Do you blame them?

Yeah but how would you feel if say ETHEREUM or RIPPLE walked away with your money and jumped though legal loop holes that meant you couldn't do anything. This wasn't some shitcoin ICO.....at all.

*Note to self never invest in Shirosullaby's ICO if he does one.  Kiss
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
What I hated about these guys apart form the fact they stole my money is they made the ICO look 100% legit. In fact it technically was legit, thats what I hate about them. They are high functioning scammers who steal under your nose and tell you they aren't while doing it and have the full power of the legal loopholes they created to do it.

I mean they had legitimate third part to do the ICO, legal stuff in place, real faces and names, video podcasts, completely 'legit'. I can deal with some idiot making an obvious fake scam and idiots fall for it, I've done it myself and laugh at my own stupidity...but this felt personal, I would PM chatting between Peled before the penny dropped.

Plus they are rich kids, Peled's dad was like some well known Jewish banker connected to the Kibbutz system. They are all Uni educated smart tossers living in cool apartments and office in Tel AViV..

Pages:
Jump to: