Pages:
Author

Topic: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!! - page 6. (Read 27692 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Do you blame them?
If someone gave me a million dollars for nothing I would definitely try again.

ICOs are the new Nigerian Prince scam. They offer you to get rich, they just need some of your money up front, and all your dreams will come true!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
There are so many scam ICO's going on and yet those thieves do come again to steal more.

Where is the admin and staff when those arrives ? That is freedom ? Then where is our freedom of seeking for justice in those situations
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I do agree that anyone that was a part in a scam ICO should not be able to open/participate into another ICO i read throw the links you posted and i want to know for someone like peled1986 why he have green trust of +20 . Or do i miss something .
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I would even perhaps make a suggestion to change this thread title to..

A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project.

or something like that so people who dont take the time to read this thread will here coindash is a scam.

Of course it is up to you.
legendary
get gemz - terrible scam project.

keep this thread on the first page.

I said this on their thread but I will repeat my point. There seems ZERO reason to do a token sale on a trading platform. If its a good platform people would pay to use it. Trust me they will do something like allow paid people or fucking banks to use the platform and will not give two shits your tokens become worthless in the process. Its a cash grab. The guy is walking around with my money in his pocket.

One thing that pissed me off about GETGEMS is they are very sneaky in terms of law. They specifically use the word token to by pass a lot of legal restrictions.

I have no care about their project good or bad.

You are part of a scam you dont get to start a new project without it being called a scam too.

Crush any project these people are part of.

Getgems was a sneaky dirty scam. The came through with nothing they promised and tried to fund paykey from the gemz investors ico money.

I may find the getgemz scam thread on this board and cross reference it to this latest project.

Don't give up crush their latest gravy train. Garner more support from the gemz victims and get them over on their thread too.
Activity: 384
Merit: 103

I said this on their thread but I will repeat my point. There seems ZERO reason to do a token sale on a trading platform. If its a good platform people would pay to use it. Trust me they will do something like allow paid people or fucking banks to use the platform and will not give two shits your tokens become worthless in the process. Its a cash grab. The guy is walking around with my money in his pocket.

One thing that pissed me off about GETGEMS is they are very sneaky in terms of law. They specifically use the word token to by pass a lot of legal restrictions.
legendary

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS. He was Daniel Peled's right hand man and the actual developer. I think I recognise some of the other names too.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the fuck out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are fuckers trust me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngemz-getgems-social-messaging-app-that-pays-live-on-android-ios-web-758004    the original thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/daniel-peled-aka-peled1986-800000-scam-1585607   people getting angry

https://www.paykey.com/#/team        fucker using ICO money to make his own profit patented with banks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.60    Fuckheads new project

These fucker treat Crypto ICO's like a fucking piggybank for their own fucking private company launches.....fuck I'm angry!! I lost $50,000 on this project. If this forum had any ethics it would close their thread to protect the community.
Pages:
Jump to: