Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 2. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Interesting Project, I Hope this Project Success Goodluck.
Activity: 19
We will keep supporting this project !!  Cheesy
Activity: 31
I like this project ! Nice
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
so according to roadmap project needs developers to grow further. what if you won't find decent developers?
I think, if they can not get a decent developer maybe this project will be less desirable

According to founder, they do have a dev, Alfa project founder have to use his own pocket money to fund this project. Sometimes he do hit bottom rock had to pause the project and resume it when he got the fund.
Hope you guys can be patience with us.
😁

Ps* I don't even receive any payments updating this thread.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
so according to roadmap project needs developers to grow further. what if you won't find decent developers?
I think, if they can not get a decent developer maybe this project will be less desirable
Activity: 6
Activity: 40
Activity: 3
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative!
Activity: 74
I just come to know on this thread, nice project will look forward to see the project go live and succeed with lot's of interest in Users. Will stay tuned to updates of this project.
Activity: 112
im looking forward on the success of your project, ill just wait for more update , goodluck
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Hi, greetings, excellent projector, I love it  Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good project, i like the ideology of this token, will be looking into this. Sounds interesting, is the purpose of this project to create wills with smart contracts? How would you be able to make money to support yourself?
Activity: 280
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
I like this project, it is interesting. My idea is to find a way to do a roadmap quickly Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
any worthy info except mamas bots postings?  Grin
Activity: 76
I think its a very nice project .
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I was wondering if the coin will have any privacy features?
It doesn't seem to be an anonymous coin.
Pages:
Jump to: