Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 10. (Read 8140 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I decided to skip every ETH token with airdrop. I think too many ppl are inspired by several projects to make free money. Please don't support these projects, they only hurt ETH economy!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Everything looks very well organized & team working actively to make this project successful but i struggling to find the white paper of this project & what about the long term goal of this project .
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Let's spread by sns!
Become popular

ALFA token is wonderful
Good luck
Activity: 41
when we can see token on bittrex?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
joining the airdrop. hope i can make it
Activity: 19
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I consider the algorithm of using and designing this project interesting and necessary on the market. So, success for you and fast development
Activity: 130
Hello,I am japanese.
it is great project.
ALFA token is wonderful.
good luck dev.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Look like great airdrop. But why must be donation? i think airdrop is free money. Airdrop is alocated and must be free without donation.
Yes, airdrop is free money sir, we already allocated 45% of the supply for airdrop only. Currently we have more than 2500 participants, divide 450000 by 2500. You won't get too many.
If you want to have more ALFA token, you can make donations. Donation money will go to project development.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Look like great airdrop. But why must be donation? i think airdrop is free money. Airdrop is alocated and must be free without donation.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Hello! Are you interested in moderators on Telegram + Discord? I hope you replied to me and I'll do the part of helping members Smiley
Activity: 21
Nice project,good luck dev
Activity: 138
This is a promising project. You have my full support on this. Good luck dev!
Activity: 60
If it's going to be a community token, so only airdrop token seems to be appropiate. Support will come by itself once whitepaper is ready. Like the idea with transferring coins to heir.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
Great and promising project, sure to hold for a long while.
Activity: 68
Looks like a good project. I will support it.
Activity: 37
Looks interesting great idea keep up good work dev
Activity: 448
sorry.. when u distribute the token ?
Activity: 70
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 300
joining the airdrop. hope i can make it
Pages:
Jump to: