Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 9. (Read 8140 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is a nice asset crypto backed by the community. Perfect and good team spirit. Lets us a join to build this. Am proud of ALFA token. Any signature bounty so I can support?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Only 1M of tokens? This will either be a big boom or a bust. Hoping that it is the former Smiley Goodluck.

If this project walks according to the roadmap, in the future each token will be worth thousands of dollars.
Activity: 700
This seems a good project. creating a crypto token by participating the community will uphold the concept of decentralization. I guess it is better if able to built the token on a different platform than ECR20 . coz with the present network traffic the transaction cost would definitely high.

That our plan, once ALFA project success and we have enough fund we build our own private block chain wallet.
Activity: 210
This seems a good project. creating a crypto token by participating the community will uphold the concept of decentralization. I guess it is better if able to built the token on a different platform than ECR20 . coz with the present network traffic the transaction cost would definitely high.
We already purchased domain,
ALFAcommunity.com
We still need around $25 for hosting.
We need your help guys Smiley

So you don´t reply to community questions?
Can you please explain what´s the pourpose of this token?
Also, this thread is plagued with "newbie bot accounts" bumping the thread, very unethical btw.

Please join our telegram group, for Q&A.
We have few main idea on this project such as Fund raising platform for people like me/us who have big idea but not enough fund to make their projects become reality ,lending (more like insurance) platform this one we need to ask the community itself how they want us to solve this problem. We already have few big names want to invest in this project.
If you have knowledge or suggestions join our telegram group and drop your idea.
Cheers
We still looking for more devs and advisor to Join us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
ALFAcommunity.com

So you don´t reply to community questions?
Can you please explain what´s the pourpose of this token?
Also, this thread is plagued with "newbie bot accounts" bumping the thread, very unethical btw.
ALFAcommunity.com
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Please explain me like im five years old, because I haven´t found in this thread a real life use case besides pump and dump?
Thanks

That's what got me out of Crypto a few years ago. Every day new Bitcoin clones at the time. I thought there was no future for this.

A agree, these Ethereum tokens are getting out of hands like the clones were back then.
Activity: 219
This is very interesting and great project. I would like to know do you plan to publish the roadmap? I think that such infographic will be very useful for all (devs, investors, hodlers).
Activity: 476
Please explain me like im five years old, because I haven´t found in this thread a real life use case besides pump and dump?
Thanks

Indeed we find nothing about it but I guess it is normal, the whitepaper is not avaible for the moment. Maybe it will be a nice surprise Smiley

Anyway it cost nothing to try Wink
Activity: 135
Thanks
we just moved our token to new wallet , we will use some of donation money for building website.
and we already have designer in our team.
we will send our airdrop once we have enough fund to transfers to 2548 participants.
here our new  contract address  :
0x6fAB5244FE1c8ae8aB878c0417ae980B4BdB5324

ALFA WALLET

https://etherscan.io/address/0x97e227852007ed865f8cf7443928de95bdd30cb1
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can someone explain to me in layman terms why this is not just another token (TM)?
Activity: 238
my idea is to make alfa partially sale tokens and partially make a drop , like 50/50 maybe this would be appopriate
Activity: 222
You need an adviser that can help you in every day work because this is project is not easy to manage if you are solo .
Activity: 68
Not sure if I got this right. Nothing is set, everything needs to be created by the community. Even the idea behind this token, right? Or did I miss something in the description?
Activity: 3
When do you plan to make an iPhone application?
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
this token if sor airdrop right? How to participate?

Read/Open the google-Form, posted on page one ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1idcZAeSXF6BNtACMRQckvBjVfJfgG_AvIFLlxsSngtA/ ) and follow the instructions.
Activity: 56
this token if sor airdrop right? How to participate?
Pages:
Jump to: