Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 13. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

Good to see that this project is community driven. The idea of being team players is cool.

Good luck to everyone that is participating!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

really a very interesting introduction to the ALFA token and I hope this project has an interesting concept as well. and maybe for the latest update not too long release, so we can more quickly find out more details about this ico.
Activity: 33
Are we supposed to drop ideas in this thread ?
Activity: 56
very nice project, support you dev.
Activity: 57

very promising project, I am sure that you have a great future!
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

it seems very interesting, a great start to starting a project is to foster the full confidence and support of all those who are engaged in cryptocurrencies. And I think this project can be convincing who wants to participate in developing this ico.
Activity: 3
Great project........Let,s go make history
Activity: 302
LOGO contest winner is : jganancial19
Congrats !
Logos all look pretty interesting. I think it was not easy to choose which one will be the winner  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
great idea this of the comunity tokens,i like!!
Activity: 21
a promising project with the excellent idea..
I love the concept of this project..it's really interesting..
I hope this project will succeed..nice developer..
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
NEW UPDATE!!!
hello here some of our new logo ,

Activity: 56
Hi pls list on as many exchanges as you can!
Activity: 45
It's good that tokens between participants will be distributed fairly, all participants in airdrop should receive same number of tokens, only those people who will make donat should receive different number of tokens, you need to keep a word in front of your participants to have mutual understanding between creators of the company and its users. It's also good that you want make company in which each action will depend not only from creators but also from users, it will benefit everyone and with great probability will give company great potential for advancement in future.
Activity: 336
The road map for the first goal of the ALFA token is good, looking forward to the release of a new roadmap for more detailed planning. As an investor I want to see what the team will do in the future and how to do it.
Activity: 179
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When do you plan to release the whitepaper? I'm quite curious to see what you have in mind.
Activity: 168
In the ALFA team's plan, we will create our own private block chain. This is a noteworthy project. First, join the observation list and see the team's further plan. Tongue
will you put the spreadsheet on this tread dev?? than we can track our participation .. is any pre sale ico on this project??

here you go, i will update the link to main page .
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjKaGfxC1WLUKAL-PDgJ-X0nYtf2zbE0rAWy5l2PVSU
website and white paper not yet, please be launched soon
we working on that on,if you know any white paper dev who willing to work with us let me know.
we would love to collaborate with expert.  
Pages:
Jump to: