Pages:
Author

Topic: All about badminton tournament discusion and prediction - page 3. (Read 3774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
one country only get one gold medal,

woman single : Spain (gold medal)
woman double : Japan (gold medal)
mix double : Indonesia (gold medal)
man double : China (gold medal)

and for man single is for Malaysia (gold medal) and maybe this is the first Malaysia get gold medal on olimpic
if this is become true good for badminton for more popular

LEE Chong Wei is the favorite to win he is very experienced in several international tournaments LEE Chong Wei is currently ranked first in the BWF World Rankings ( Men's Singles ) whilst CHEN Long opponent in 2nd place http://www.bwfbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=14955
So I agree LEE Chong Wei of Malaysia will get gold medal.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
one country only get one gold medal,

woman single : Spain (gold medal)
woman double : Japan (gold medal)
mix double : Indonesia (gold medal)
man double : China (gold medal)

and for man single is for Malaysia (gold medal) and maybe this is the first Malaysia get gold medal on olimpic
if this is become true good for badminton for more popular
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's gonna be Lee Chong Wei vs Chen Long in men single final  Grin
Chong Wei have finally beat Lin Dan in olympic game. The pressure are back to his China teammate , Chen Long. But i think Chong Wei are more likely to win because this might his last olympic game.

While i typing this , Carolina Marin have already won the final match. PV Sindhu give his best for all the indians but the shoot from Marin are just too powerful. At least Sindhu have the silver medal and she still young , there gonna be lot of journey after this.

the final is chen long vs Lee Chong wei, you are right, sir. Lin dan is old, actually i think chen long will be the winner in the end.

lee chong wei and lin dan age is same, only defeat one year lin dan birth 1981 and lee chong wei 1982
but lee chong wei physic still good and performance play still good and number one world rank single man bwf

my prediction lee chong wei can win and gold medal single man
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Chong Wei have finally beat Lin Dan in olympic game. The pressure are back to his China teammate , Chen Long. But i think Chong Wei are more likely to win because this might his last olympic game.

While i typing this , Carolina Marin have already won the final match. PV Sindhu give his best for all the indians but the shoot from Marin are just too powerful. At least Sindhu have the silver medal and she still young , there gonna be lot of journey after this.

the final is chen long vs Lee Chong wei, you are right, sir. Lin dan is old, actually i think chen long will be the winner in the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Female singles semifinal match between Nozomi Okuhara (Japan) VS PV Sindhu (India)

PV Sindhu wins this match with superb performance 21-19, 21-10 and into the women’s singles Final. This will be the first time Indian any female players enter into final in badminton Olympics.

I mus say this year olympic really full with surprise and interesting result, China lost all the medal in women single, China also lost all the medal in women double, in mixed doubles china only got bronze, its extraordinary because usually china dominate the medal, this is indicate that badminton is not dominated by one country anymore

now I am waiting for the final men double, i think China can win this game and gain some medal and i still cant believe sindhu can defeat okuhara, it will be interested to watch Marin vs sindhu
few years ago korean, indonesia, or malaysia players always be in trouble if they were met the players from China and currently players from india and spain have good chance to get gold medal and this is could be good opportunity to other players to prove that China is not too strong any longer however Nozomi Okuhara from Japan has got bronze medal now
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Female singles semifinal match between Nozomi Okuhara (Japan) VS PV Sindhu (India)

PV Sindhu wins this match with superb performance 21-19, 21-10 and into the women’s singles Final. This will be the first time Indian any female players enter into final in badminton Olympics.

Yeah Indian Badminton is getting better year after year.
And now they have a single woman in final is so amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

I mus say this year olympic really full with surprise and interesting result, China lost all the medal in women single, China also lost all the medal in women double, in mixed doubles china only got bronze, its extraordinary because usually china dominate the medal, this is indicate that badminton is not dominated by one country anymore

now I am waiting for the final men double, i think China can win this game and gain some medal and i still cant believe sindhu can defeat okuhara, it will be interested to watch Marin vs sindhu
Activity: 910

semifinal man single

Axelsen V. (Den)    -  Chen L. (Chn)   -   my prediction Axelsen V win         
Lee Ch. W. (Mys)    - Lin D. (Chn) - my prediction Lee chong wei win

And congrat for japan got one gold medal from woman double  Smiley
Activity: 154
Today semifinal man single

Axelsen V. (Den)    -  Chen L. (Chn)   -   my pediction chen lon win        
Lee Ch. W. (Mys)    - Lin D. (Chn) - my prediction Lee chong wei win
Activity: 252
quarter final Man Single match
my prediction
        17.08. Lee Ch. W. (Mys) Vs Chou T. Ch. (Tpe)       , Lee Ch. W. win
   17.08. Lin D. (Chn) Vs Srikanth K. (Ind)       ,  Lin D
   17.08. Ouseph R. (Eng) Vs   Axelsen V. (Den)   , Axelsen V win      
   17.08. Son W. H. (Kor) Vs   Chen L. (Chn)      , Chen L. win

fantastic your prediction
your prediction all match is win, but your placed in bet or not
and i want to ask where is betting sport support badminton
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dissapointment for Srikanth against the chinese player Lin Dan. Both played extremely good badminton , the third set was tight but then Dan took it at last .
Where as on other hand , Sindhu moves into the semis , and I think she will win here easily .
Final woman double match

Matsutomo M./Takahashi A.   - Pedersen C./Rytter Juhl K.   -  my prediction Matsutomo M./Takahashi A can win    

congratulations indonesia got one gold medal from mix double, this is a good present for indonesia independence day
for final woman double match bet for Matsumo M./Takahashi A win
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Final woman double match

Matsutomo M./Takahashi A.   - Pedersen C./Rytter Juhl K.   -  my prediction Matsutomo M./Takahashi A can win    

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
today woman sigle tournament olympic game play in semifinal

Marin C. (Esp)   Vs  Li X. (Chn)   -   Marin C. (Esp) win        
Okuhara N. (Jpn)    Vs Sindhu P. V. (Ind)  , Sindhu P. V. win
Merit: 516
Once again congratulations to indonesia for winning the mixed double badminton, tantowi and natsir played really well in the match, the malaysian seems a bit out of play and chan pei song service need to be improved a lot, Indonesian players have taken the control since the beginning of the game, its so excited to watch the match
Congrats once more for the gold medal
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
celebration independece day in indonesia
can give gift to all indonesian people gold medal from olympic tournament mix double Ahmad T./Natsir L.
congratulation iam very happy
This event is a holiday for single people. Many people are now very closely monitored developments in Rio and it seems each country and Indonesia is not only holding his breath watching his athletes in the hope of winning. I would like to do everyone good luck and let the best man win.
Activity: 154
celebration independece day in indonesia
can give gift to all indonesian people gold medal from olympic tournament mix double Ahmad T./Natsir L.
congratulation iam very happy
legendary
Activity: 980
Indonesia is really poor In Rio.

Just 1 mix double in final,  the woman double lose straight set by china.
i have to say that China players are too strong for indonesian players because almost on every tournaments China has been beat Indonesia but this time mix double medal has belong for indonesian players and at least indonesia still got gold medal in this event
Pages:
Jump to: