Pages:
Author

Topic: All about badminton tournament discusion and prediction - page 5. (Read 3774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
India vs Japan ( Women)

It was a bad performance by India + It was incredibly tricky badminton by Japan . Their dropshots and smashes were perfect. Indians struggled from first to last and finally gave up . Indian womens are doing well in other sports , but in this they failed.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
player indonesian Match in today

MD - Group D   
Mohammad Ahsan [2]   and Hendra Setiawan from Indonesia Vs Manu Attri And Reddy B. Sumeeth from india
WD - Group C   
Nitya Krishinda Maheswari [3]   And Greysia Polii From Indonesia Vs Poon Lok Yan And Hong Kong   Tse Ying Suet
XD - Group A   
Praveen Jordan And Debby Susanto From   Indonesia Vs Lee Chun Hei Reginald And Chau Hoi Wah from Hongkong
indonesian have good traditions in olympic because always get gold medal and this time i'm pretty sure that indonesia will get gold medal again at least for one gold and for this match i think indonesia will be the winner

You are wrong if Indonesia always get gold medal, do you remember the last Olympics game 2012? Indonesia did not even get any medals from Badminton. Most of Indonesian players are not in good performances this year, but of course I hope they can give at least a medal this year.
Today we will watch some matches of Indonesian player as above schedule, as per rank Indonesian are favorite to win but lets see whether they can do their best or not.
i didn't realize that in 2012 indonesia have failed however i was found sport betting sites who available for badminton olympic 2016
https://www.lunarbets.eu/sports/badminton/olympics-men-singles/4539
https://www.lunarbets.eu/sports/badminton/olympics-women-singles/4540
but i don't know this is legit sites or not because i was never use this site before
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Quote from: yudy link=topic=1577576.msg15884354#mfrom badminton15884354 date=1470880596

MD - Group D   
Mohammad Ahsan [2]   and Hendra Setiawan from Indonesia Vs Manu Attri And Reddy B. Sumeeth from india
WD - Group C   
Nitya Krishinda Maheswari [3]   And Greysia Polii From Indonesia Vs Poon Lok Yan And Hong Kong   Tse Ying Suet
XD - Group A   
Praveen Jordan And Debby Susanto From   Indonesia Vs Lee Chun Hei Reginald And Chau Hoi Wah from Hongkong

Yaa but in London,  Indonesia not get a gold medal from badminton.
But I do believe in Rio,  Indonesia will get gold medal from Badminton at least 1.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
is now big badminton tournament in event olimpiade
what is your prediction medal gold

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

Gold medal of Man double,  Woman double and mix double is going to indonesia.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

MD - Group D   
WD - Group C   
XD - Group A   
indonesian have good traditions in olympic because always get gold medal and this time i'm pretty sure that indonesia will get gold medal again at least for one gold and for this match i think indonesia will be the winner

You are wrong if Indonesia always get gold medal, do you remember the last Olympics game 2012? Indonesia did not even get any medals from Badminton. Most of Indonesian players are not in good performances this year, but of course I hope they can give at least a medal this year.
Today we will watch some matches of Indonesian player as above schedule, as per rank Indonesian are favorite to win but lets see whether they can do their best or not.

I think this time Indonesia has a big chance to obtain gold medal from mixed double and men double, and for the first round I think Indonesia wont stumble and can win easily against their opponent, eventhough i am a bit worry about the women double, their performance is quite shaky lately and seldom become champion
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

MD - Group D   
WD - Group C   
XD - Group A   

legendary

MD - Group D   
WD - Group C   
XD - Group A   
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Lee Chong Wei always fall from Lin Dan hand , he was so close to his first olympic golden medal in last London Olympics but again he lost to Lin Dan.
Lee Chong Wei now back to his very best , but it still gonna be tough in major tournament , he need to beat their opponent mind game.
And one person should be aware of is Chen Long , he young and full of power , he definitely one of the dark horse.

Lin dan is over old is phisic is better than good Le chong wei is althoug is old same and equal 1982
Lin dan is bad performance is tournament Super series before olympic game
maybe batle gold medal is Le chong wei Vs Chen Long

Hard to understand what you are saying about, even though Lin dan is an old player but he is still the main competitor for Lee Chong Wei and Chen Long to get the gold medal. It is too early to say that Chong Wei will fight against Chen Long on Final match.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MD - Group D   
WD - Group C   
XD - Group A   
Activity: 126
Schedule Match today

MD - Group C   
Kim Gi Jung [3] and Kim Sa Rang from   Korea Vs Adam Cwalina And Przemyslaw Wacha From Poland

WD - Group A   
Misaki Matsutomo [1]   And Ayaka Takahashi from Japan Vs Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa

XD - Group A   
Zhang Nan [1] and Zhao Yunlei From China  Vs Michael Fuchs and Birgit Michels from germany

MS - Group E   
Lin Dan [3]   From China  Vs   David Obernosterer From Australia

MD - Group A   
Lee Yong Dae [1]   and Yoo Yeon Seong   Korea Vs Matthew Chau and Sawan Serasinghe From australia

WS - Group L   
Ratchanok Intanon [4]   Thailand Vs  Kati Tolmoff from estonia

Lee Chong Wei always fall from Lin Dan hand , he was so close to his first olympic golden medal in last London Olympics but again he lost to Lin Dan.
Lee Chong Wei now back to his very best , but it still gonna be tough in major tournament , he need to beat their opponent mind game.
And one person should be aware of is Chen Long , he young and full of power , he definitely one of the dark horse.

Lin dan is over old is phisic is better than good Le chong wei is althoug is old same and equal 1982
Lin dan is bad performance is tournament Super series before olympic game
maybe batle gold medal is Le chong wei Vs Chen Long
Activity: 966
Activity: 532
I hope tantowi ahmad liliyana natsir from mix double can win gold medal
and mohammad ahsan and hendra setyawan can win its man double gold medal

i think is indonesian only can get medal from badminton and two match
man double and mix double
because is woman double and Man single can not be expected to win a gold medal,
the bronze medal was already quite an accomplishment which is great for Man single and Woman double

Unfortunately not many sites that provide betting for this game probably not many people know this game
you can see the opportunities in this site  list of all the best players are there http://www.bwfbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=14955
before placing a bet you should see a list of rankings

Yes, i do not see badminton betting sites. I want Bitcoin betting badminton sites can anyone please suggest good places here. I like this game, and i will play also.

This time in Olympic, Indian player Saina Nehwal may win Gold medal. Last time she lost in the semi-final and won the silver medal. So, this time, she chances to win Gold medal.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

the bronze medal was already quite an accomplishment which is great for Man single and Woman double

Unfortunately not many sites that provide betting for this game probably not many people know this game
you can see the opportunities in this site  list of all the best players are there http://www.bwfbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=14955
before placing a bet you should see a list of rankings
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
seeded entries Mix double

1 Zhang Nan and Zhao Yunlei from china
2 Ko Sung Hyun and Kim Ha Na from korea
3 Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir from indonesia
4 Joachim Fischer Nielsen and Christinna Pedersen from denmark

compplete participans is 16 player Mix double
I think gold medal batle from china zang nan - zhao yunlei batle tantowi ahmad - liliyana natsir from indonesia
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
there are plenty good players from various countries in this tournament but my thought indonesian players and China players
will be dominate and strong candidate to got gold medal

I dont think Indonesian players can dominate this year, only few good players have the chance to get gold medal especially from Men Double (Ahsan-Hendra) and Mixed Double (Butet-Tantowi). But based on their performances this year, it will be very hard for them to compete. Their performances are dropping down recently, but I hope they can do their best for Indonesia.
legendary
there are plenty good players from various countries in this tournament but my thought indonesian players and China players
will be dominate and strong candidate to got gold medal

woman double seeded

1 Matsutomo and Ayaka Takahashi from japan
2 Tang Yuanting and Yu Yang (F) from china
3 Nitya Krishinda Maheswari and Greysia Polii from china
4 Jung Kyung Eun and Shin Seung Chan from korea

complete participans

Chang, Ye Na and Lee, So Hee korea
Goliszewski, Johanna   and  Nelte, Carla Germany
Gutta, Jwala and Ponnappa, Ashwini India