Pages:
Author

Topic: All about badminton tournament discusion and prediction - page 4. (Read 3774 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Indonesia is really poor In Rio.

Just 1 mix double in final,  the woman double lose straight set by china.

is true indonesian badminton player is bad performance
maybe only mix double can get medal, I hope is can get gold medal

Yaah Tantowi/Natshir just beat the no 1 mix double from china with straight set.

There is no reason to lose by Malaysian Mix double.  

In the group stage,  They beat that malaysian mix double with the straight set too.

Indeed, Owi/Butet has a great chance to win a gold medal for Indonesia. They could win against the Malaysian players on the grouo stage easily, but the Malaysian players may also give a surprise because they just beat Chinese mixed double who are better than them in case of BWF ranking.

Edit :
An easy win for Indonesian players on this Final Gold Medal match. Final score 21-14 21-12. Nice gift for Indonesian Independence Day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Just 1 mix double in final,  the woman double lose straight set by china.

Yaah Tantowi/Natshir just beat the no 1 mix double from china with straight set.

There is no reason to lose by Malaysian Mix double. 

In the group stage,  They beat that malaysian mix double with the straight set too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 76
quarter final Man Single match
my prediction
        17.08. Lee Ch. W. (Mys) Vs Chou T. Ch. (Tpe)       , Lee Ch. W. win
   17.08. Lin D. (Chn) Vs Srikanth K. (Ind)       ,  Lin D
   17.08. Ouseph R. (Eng) Vs   Axelsen V. (Den)   , Axelsen V win      
   17.08. Son W. H. (Kor) Vs   Chen L. (Chn)      , Chen L. win
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
not good play
same indonesian player batle in quarter final in mix double

Ahmad T./Natsir L.   2   21   21          
Jordan P./Susanto D.   0   16   11   

and win tantowi ahmad lilyana natsir , and semifinal meet
Zhang N./Zhao Y. from china

today five minute again batle double mix semifinal is play

05:15           Zhang N./Zhao Y.   - Ahmad T./Natsir L.   -   

i hope tantowi and lilyana can get win and go to final olympic game 2016 in brazil        

congratulation tantowi ahamad and lilyana natsir get win to Zhang N./Zhao Y and get step final and one match gold medal
complete result in semifinal

Chan P. S./Goh L. Y.   2   21   21          
Xu Ch./Ma J.   0   12   19   

Zhang N./Zhao Y.           0   16   15          
Activity: 252
not good play

today five minute again batle double mix semifinal is play

05:15           Zhang N./Zhao Y.   - Ahmad T./Natsir L.   -   

i hope tantowi and lilyana can get win and go to final olympic game 2016 in brazil        
Activity: 84
not good play

Activity: 76
is now big badminton tournament in event olimpiade
what is your prediction medal gold

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

Gold medal of Man double,  Woman double and mix double is going to indonesia.

Man double is gone, Ahsan and Hendra just got their 2nd lost on the group stage means that they will go home earlier. As what I said before, almost all Indonesian players are not in good performances this year. In this case, Ahsan and Hendra played so bad under their best performance. Perhaps, age factor is main problem as Hendra is 31years old already. They made so many unforce errors last two matches which make them lost.

On other hand, mixed double has the best chance to get a medal from this Olympics. Hope Praveen & Deby who won the last All England championship, can win a gold medal on this Olympics event.

first match mohammad ahsan and hendra is win double india, second match lost in double japan, same double china win india and lost japan
ahsan and hendra still chance next step quarter final is last match third match win double china Biao CHAI and Wei HONG

The third match against Biao Chai and Wei Hong is done already some time ago (15-21 & 17-21). I bet you did not watch it live, but at least read the news first before saying.
Here for your reference : news in Indonesian Language for better understanding http://m.juara.net/read/raket/bulu-tangkis/153865-ahsanhendra.tersingkir.dari.olimpiade.rio.2016

very regrettable,Mand double very count on to win a gold medal and a world ranking 2 to be eliminated, in the preliminary round group
now hopes for a gold medal comes only from Mix double tantowi ahmad/lliyana natsir

There is still a hope from the woman double even though the chance is not bigger than the mixed double. M.Ahsan and Hendra.S was quite disappointing, as I see they played with no spirir to win. Made so many elementary misatkes which should not be done by world class players like them.

Mix double is chanche big gold medal not woman double
tantowi ahmad and lilyana natsir is big chance gold medal, world rank 2
is woman double, seeded rank 3, always lost is meet 2 double china in rank 1 and rank 2
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

Man double is gone, Ahsan and Hendra just got their 2nd lost on the group stage means that they will go home earlier. As what I said before, almost all Indonesian players are not in good performances this year. In this case, Ahsan and Hendra played so bad under their best performance. Perhaps, age factor is main problem as Hendra is 31years old already. They made so many unforce errors last two matches which make them lost.

On other hand, mixed double has the best chance to get a medal from this Olympics. Hope Praveen & Deby who won the last All England championship, can win a gold medal on this Olympics event.

first match mohammad ahsan and hendra is win double india, second match lost in double japan, same double china win india and lost japan
ahsan and hendra still chance next step quarter final is last match third match win double china Biao CHAI and Wei HONG

The third match against Biao Chai and Wei Hong is done already some time ago (15-21 & 17-21). I bet you did not watch it live, but at least read the news first before saying.
Here for your reference : news in Indonesian Language for better understanding http://m.juara.net/read/raket/bulu-tangkis/153865-ahsanhendra.tersingkir.dari.olimpiade.rio.2016

very regrettable,Mand double very count on to win a gold medal and a world ranking 2 to be eliminated, in the preliminary round group
now hopes for a gold medal comes only from Mix double tantowi ahmad/lliyana natsir

There is still a hope from the woman double even though the chance is not bigger than the mixed double. M.Ahsan and Hendra.S was quite disappointing, as I see they played with no spirir to win. Made so many elementary misatkes which should not be done by world class players like them.
Activity: 80

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

Not a good performance from Indonesian double,within this Indonesia doesnt has any player in men double, but indonesia has two team in mixed double, great performance from Tantowi/ natsir and the women double last group match against Malaysia is very interesting to watch
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i do like badminton and i have been watching several times for world event from this sport but unfortunately this sport are less popular than other sports and on directbet i didn't see options bets for badminton

Yeah that is quite true. I am a fan of badminton and there is no any bitcoin bets that take part in it, although it is less popular but still every sport should be listed so people can bet everything. Would like to see if directbet will think to put this as their list and let people bet more there

directbet eu ready betting for badiminton
another site is support badminton and support bitcoin payment
is roadbet dot com and planetofbet dot com
is big betting sport majority support badiminton betting sport

Yup, i too like Badminton game. It is stunning and more exciting, But why this game is still not accessible, i don't know. Even I am also looking for this game Betting site, But I have not found any site, I found some sites, but they will accept only Indian currencies, not Bitcoin. So please if anyone finds let us know.
legendary

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

legendary

1 man sigle
2 woman sigle
3 man double
4 woman double
5 mix double

shcedule match today is indonesian player
i hope in today all indonesian player win again same yesterday

MS - Group J   
Tommy SUGIARTO [7]   Indonesia VS Howard SHU from USA

Mix double - Group A   
Praveen JORDAN   and Debby SUSANTO   Indonesia VS Michael FUCHS and Birgit MICHELS from germany

MD - Group D   
Mohammad AHSAN [2]   Indonesia
Hendra SETIAWAN   Indonesia
   -   
Japan    Hiroyuki ENDO
Japan           Kenichi HAYAKAWA

XD - Group C   
Tontowi AHMAD [3]   Indonesia
Liliyana NATSIR   Indonesia
   -   
Thailand   Bodin ISARA
Thailand   Savitree AMITRAPAI

WD - Group C   
Nitya Krishinda MAHESWARI [3]   Indonesia
Greysia POLII   Indonesia
   -   
Great Britain   Heather OLVER
Great Britain   Lauren SMITH
Activity: 84
all indonesian player first match all win
congratulation
i hope Man double and mix double indonesian can win gold medal   

MD - Group D   
Mohammad AHSAN [2]   Indonesia
Hendra SETIAWAN   Indonesia
   -   
India   Manu ATTRI
India   REDDY B. Sumeeth

Result
   21-18 21-13      

WD - Group C   
Nitya Krishinda MAHESWARI [3]   Indonesia
Greysia POLII   Indonesia
   -   
Hong Kong   POON Lok Yan
Hong Kong   TSE Ying Suet

result
21-9 21-11

mix double - Group A   
Praveen JORDAN   Indonesia
Debby SUSANTO   Indonesia
   -   
Hong Kong   LEE Chun Hei Reginald
Hong Kong   CHAU Hoi Wah

result 21-12 19-21 21-15

Mix double
Middleton R./Choo L.   0   7   8
Live play in now

Ahsan M./Setiawan H. from indonesia    0   17              
Attri M./Reddy B. S.   from india           0   14   

i think man double from indonesia can win in match    

result another match in finish play
man single
Lin D. (Chn)           2   21   21          
Obernosterer D. (Aut)   0   5   11   

woman single
Intanon R. (Tha)   2   21   21          
Tolmoff K. (Est)   0   14   13   

woman single
Wang Y. (Chn)   2   21   21          
 Magee C. (Irl)   0   7   12   
India vs Japan ( Women)

It was a bad performance by India + It was incredibly tricky badminton by Japan . Their dropshots and smashes were perfect. Indians struggled from first to last and finally gave up . Indian womens are doing well in other sports , but in this they failed.

single woman is candidate gold medal is spain and china
spain carolina marin is number oner world rank, and china lie xuruie and wang yie han
Pages:
Jump to: