Pages:
Author

Topic: All bankers hate BTC, am I right? - page 6. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 02, 2019, 06:28:44 PM
Bankers do hate bitcoin but not all of them. There are some banks that still studying on how they can benefit along with bitcoin. Maybe in the future banks and bitcoin will work together as one.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
January 02, 2019, 12:43:01 PM
For now banks seem to dislike bitcoin because it is decentralized but I think their thinking will change and accept bitcoin in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 02, 2019, 01:04:37 PM
Bankers hate or love btc depend on government regulation because nobody can't break their rule.
It's reasonable since they are taking the charge.

Why must be hate while crypto make easier for the people to do transaction like never before ( using fiat )
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
January 02, 2019, 12:53:08 PM
I think banks will try to integrate blockchain in their business processes if they want stay on board.
I have heard about some Banks who is trying to implement blockchain technology already.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 02, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
no, I don't think all banks hate bitcoin, if indeed all banks hate bitcoin, of course bitcoin has been disputed in the past and could even have been sued
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 02, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
Austerity is the highest virtue!

Those who pass the test will not only be a financial bonus.

The cue ball perfectly shows the world that any money is dust

Cue ball is a cure for greed and fear.

Happiness and wealth will gain only those who completely eradicate self-interest in themselves!

The cue ball will live and very soon everything that is written here can be reread as a thriller 😉

Do not worry, everything will be fine, I know
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 02, 2019, 11:44:49 AM
I guess not. Banks are just alarmed about what cryptocurrency can bring to modern banking and also being a new medium of exchange. This can also be the way to change their system and adopt to new form begged by the society. They can use it for banking purposes and see it an opportunity rather than threat.
I agree on you.I don't see any reason why they should hate bitcoin that much.Bitcoin is not really competing with fiat currency.It's there to serve as an another option for payment wherein people will find it more convenient and faster transactions.Instead of comparing them always,would it be more nicer to think that they can be working hand in hand?
Activity: 139
Merit: 13
January 02, 2019, 11:02:00 AM
All bankers doesn't hate bitcoin but we should agree today many fear about bitcoin specially due to false news and rumors that say it is developed to destroy the current traditional banking system but still some banks like Swiz and other few keep an open mind regarding bitcoin and its potential features and also some has gone to the extend to invest in bitcoin to attract new customers to there businesses in order to increase profits so there are both who hate and who doesn't 
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 02, 2019, 10:33:49 AM
I guess not. Banks are just alarmed about what cryptocurrency can bring to modern banking and also being a new medium of exchange. This can also be the way to change their system and adopt to new form begged by the society. They can use it for banking purposes and see it an opportunity rather than threat.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 09:54:17 AM
All bankers will hate bitcoin cause they will cannot get paid by using blockchain unless they make their own coin. Which i hope so. Ripple is the first that being used by the bank. So far it has no use for me. The price has being manipulated and i still pick bitcoin to be more better used.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
January 02, 2019, 09:38:41 AM
I dont think all bankers hate bitcoin. I know of some bankers exploring bitcoin and other alts which goes to show that they are open to crypto use. Some, however, have an aversion to bitcoin apparently due to its extreme volatilty
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2019, 09:33:19 AM
I am sure the bank does not completely hate bitcoin, surely they will research the technology that is in bitcoin and they will apply it to their modern banking system. We cannot deny that the technology in bitcoin is very useful if used in the future and surely the bank will use it. And it has been seen that many banks, especially in my area, have a digital payment technology system such as technology that is in bitcoin. So if you say a bank hates bitcoin, maybe I think it's not entirely.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 07:59:30 AM
It is not hate, it is fear.

If cryptocurrencies become mainstream and people use this for everything that could harm banks profit a lot.

Yes it is not hate it is fear because BTC is developed on block chain technology and it can affect their business if it come into existence and BTC transactions are widely adopted and bank will not get the profit if BTC grows and take the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
January 02, 2019, 07:53:24 AM
Those who owns the bank maybe but not all those who works inside it. But I guess there are some banks who accepts bitcoin as innovation and a thing that would bring a certain change to the community and how people live.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 07:48:52 AM

If cryptocurrencies become mainstream and people use this for everything that could harm banks profit a lot.

Because banks are unnecessary mediators in the context of crossbording (for example) payments. Cryptos provide people P2P system with no banks and large fees unlike the conventional banking system.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 02, 2019, 07:32:28 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 02, 2019, 06:22:39 AM
Asking a CEO of a bank what they think of #bitcoin is like asking the CEO of a taxi company what they think of uber.

Do you agree with the sentence above?

Do you think the bankers all hate BTC?

Or they have already taken part in cryptocurrency world?

Looking forward for your ideas.

Detialed discussions and opinions can be checked here as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/jex/comments/a9xtvg/will_things_be_different_in_2019/

Disagree not all banking hate bitcoin depends the country where you're located, some country accept bitcoin to convert into fiat money, but most of bank owners are hates bitcoin as new currency because they believe is treat of their business as banker.
here in my country i can convert bitcoin into paper money using local wallet transfer through online banking system, and i think not only here in my country use this kind of transaction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 02, 2019, 05:49:46 AM
I think its true that bankers hate bitcoin because it can disrupting their bussiness. If people start using bitcoin as currency, i think banks will losing a lot revenue from every banking transaction because bitcoin offering fast and cheaper transaction fee.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 04:27:13 AM
I think not all bankers hate bitcoin and they are merely following the rules that set up by the government or central bank for the banking sector. But once a government legalized bitcoin with corresponding regulationsm many banks will start to study bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for possible adoption in the future. Some officials from banking sectors are also invested some significant amount of their money in the crypto market even their banks
did not allow it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 04:14:12 AM
Asking a CEO of a bank what they think of #bitcoin is like asking the CEO of a taxi company what they think of uber.

Do you agree with the sentence above?

Do you think the bankers all hate BTC?

Or they have already taken part in cryptocurrency world?

Looking forward for your ideas.

Detialed discussions and opinions can be checked here as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/jex/comments/a9xtvg/will_things_be_different_in_2019/

I agree, bankers do react weird when they are asked about Bitcoin or any crypto currency. I think instead of showing resistance if they explore the technology they could have contribute a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: