Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 3. (Read 16612 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Fortunately this period has already passed and the market is gradually leveling off. But even in a falling market people earn huge money.

Yes, because experienced people are banking and are buying more while the inexperienced and emotional people are dumping and suffering heavy losses. People with deeper pockets are also averaging down big time. This game is all about wit and analysis. Emotions need to be keep and patience is needed.

I don't think it will die. Maybe it is loosing its value but by means of other investors that put investments, I think it will not die.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
yes, I see and I realize that this is the good time to buy back. All of altcoins have dropped too much and if you do not buy them now, you cant meet this chance again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Today i am check the price of Tron, it how was 945sat, now remained 945sat.
This means dying only bitcoin and pulls for itself others
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
It would be bad news for someone who buys coins when the price is high. Instead it will be good news for new investors as well as investors who want to add assets, because when a coin decreases that is the right time for investors to enter and buy. No need to worry too much because the market will return to normal.
perhaps a person had a different meaning when he said that the coins were dying. The fact is that it is necessary to distinguish these two understandings when the price of coins falls and when coins die. Dead coins No investor is needed.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It would be bad news for someone who buys coins when the price is high. Instead it will be good news for new investors as well as investors who want to add assets, because when a coin decreases that is the right time for investors to enter and buy. No need to worry too much because the market will return to normal.
Activity: 93
I think the only thing we can do is hold our token until the price goes up again, and I believe that the party with the altcoins will begin in the near future. There is a period of time before the price of bitcoin falls, and we can only wait for the price to be fixed, and then we will add altcoins.
Activity: 61
Maybe we really need BTC to go down to around 5K level before it shoots up back to 20K or even way pass that.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It is normal for markets to rise and fall, and sometimes the market is weak but it does not mean that COINS are dying.Because in the next year, many COINS will appreciate.I think it's more passive for all traders, because there are so many COINS each day that create a developer, and the prices of these COINS are increasing every day.Do you know the history and history of bitcoin?His ups and downs are also an interesting process that can be borrowed from the current market.
Activity: 182
How not to fall, the amount now is not unstoppable. the longer the more. even many of the market's already no longer able to accommodate. a pretty State of concern if not immediately addressed. now forced to many altcoin that eventually burn.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Its a Crypto Environment a higly Volatile Investment and risk is part in Cryptocurrency asset anytime it can lose its value. and any one must aware of it before he/she Ventured this Business, Anyway for  me its just and another Bumpy ride in CryptoWorld and its Normal  just ride  with it to buy with the dips and wait for another Green Market thats what I do in the past 4 years in Crypto sometimes Im lossing But more on Gains.
Activity: 89
This is the norm in the market. It's normal. When prices start to rise, prices are bound to fall. If everyone expects bitcoin to keep rising. I think they are bound to lose money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think it is a normal situation. I do believe that the market will going to recover its original price. Just be patient so that everything will be alright. Always think positive so that positive things will happen
Activity: 70
A lot of altcoins will die but not just yet, everything is on red just as the greedy ones want to benefit from the upcoming fork, just stay steady and try investing into the altcoins now, you will likely make some huge gains.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Fortunately this period has already passed and the market is gradually leveling off. But even in a falling market people earn huge money.

Yes, because experienced people are banking and are buying more while the inexperienced and emotional people are dumping and suffering heavy losses. People with deeper pockets are also averaging down big time. This game is all about wit and analysis. Emotions need to be keep and patience is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
This is a good time to invest in solid projects. The good altcoins will survive regardless of the market conditions.
Activity: 44
I think that the fall of the crypto currency is temporary, very soon everything will increase again, because behind the crypto-currencies the future
Activity: 51
Every day, people lose money, and some people make money. I think this is a very normal thing. The current market conditions are falling, but I believe it will not take long before prices will rise.
Activity: 95
No, they're not dying, it's just BTC and ETH are developing rapidly. I think within 5-6 years 3/4 of all altcoins will disappear. There will be only coins, which have real value. IMHO
Activity: 23
I would not say that all coins are dying, they just unpopular and secondly the market is very volatile.
One thing to take note is that coin's value is determine on supply and demend, the more are educated about altcoins the better and most altcoins tend to follow bitcoin
Activity: 238
some of the coins are possible and die. but not everything is for sure. new projects come to replace those that ended and left the crypto market - often not worse, and even better than the previous ones.
Pages:
Jump to: