Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 61. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 10:44:52 AM
the market is really volatile and the price of BTC and ETH is rising fore sure, so i dont think it is dying
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 30, 2017, 10:43:33 AM
Not all coins, do not exaggerate Wink
Gaming projects, VR/AR, cloud mining, new blockchains and apps where you can earn money through good content or smth else on the wave now
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
If you have some experience with technical analys then you would've foreseen this to happen. I saw a lot of analys at trading view also have the same view. It's a correction time and soon there will be opportunity to but before going up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
I think it is not, most of the people are selling their coins because i think it is the peak price for coins. And by the principles of business, you sell when the market price is high to gain more profit. i think you just checked when it is peak season for coins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 10:38:06 AM
i think soon its shopping time. i want to buy some neo. do u think price will fall more?
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 30, 2017, 10:35:16 AM
Now everything is growing too fast and can not continue for so long. I think there will be a global correction and many of them will not survive.
We know that bitcoin won't continue its uptrend forever, because that isn't realistic, bitcoin is down %15 today, I hedged my fund by freezing part of my bitcoin, will buy again later.
Activity: 263
November 30, 2017, 10:21:12 AM
no, i think bitcoin is rising too much so it is getting more and more attentions from many people around the world and they decide to invest in bitcoin too. that makes many investors sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin, so i do hope altcoins will be back to their place and rise higher after bitcoin drop.
Activity: 224
November 30, 2017, 10:13:20 AM
I think the first will happen there will be coin burned, and the second price will be played by the party who bought a lot of coins and the third I do not know what else to write here Grin Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 08:35:15 AM
Right now bitcoin is unstoppable, so yeah altcoin is kinda dead but in my opinion after a while ( i dont know when) bitcoin will be more stable and then altcoin will go up like last time during the alt season
If Bitcoin price will continue to spike. we should think also that all things has its own limitations same as BTC let us also think that Bitcoin will reach to its full potential and when the comes it will absolutely go down and I'm pretty sure that someday one of the Altcoin or more will replace its throne of BTC.
because statistically in stock market everything will follow the norms.  

SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 08:18:25 AM
Now everything is growing too fast and can not continue for so long. I think there will be a global correction and many of them will not survive.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 08:15:55 AM
They aren't dying , they just floating,you have to understand about the market price actions !!
 have penitence and see , they will rise <3
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 30, 2017, 08:13:47 AM
Right now bitcoin is unstoppable, so yeah altcoin is kinda dead but in my opinion after a while ( i dont know when) bitcoin will be more stable and then altcoin will go up like last time during the alt season
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:04:48 AM
people shy away from alt-coins so they can get bitcoin into their wallets. Many people will produce Bitcoin of their SegWit2x and Gold type and immediately melt it, then back to alt coins again.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
November 30, 2017, 06:28:21 AM
They are just in their lowest price because Bitcoin is unstoppable. It keeps on rising so the tendency, most alts decline in their value. I do not think that it is the end because I know there are many alts over there have a lots of potential and will keep up as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 05:31:27 AM
Because Bitcoin hardfork all altcoins are dying the bitcoin news and effecting the all altcoin because every one wants to buy bitcoin and due to this bitcoin price is more and more high and in result the altcoin price is going down and that is why i think you must wait for sometime to buy altcoin till the hardfork of the bitcoin and you can pick the altcoins at the bottom and after the hardfork when again altcoins will go up then you can get a great profit.

I do not know whether cryptocurrency is falling now or not. But if what you say is true, and you think the news about Bitcoin affects all Altcoin, we should not panic before knowing the clarity. We must remain optimistic and should not be hesitant to keep our investment going. I do not think we should wait for hardfork to buy coins. Because hardfork is unpredictable and it is not necessarily the case. We should just collect Bitcoin and Altcoin as much as possible. Because if you keep waiting, we can miss and will not feel the profit we should be able to get. As we wait, the price of all cryptocurrencies will continue to rise.
Activity: 252
November 30, 2017, 04:36:59 AM
This will not last long time. December is only one day away and looking to be one of the most exciting months for Cryptocurrency. Over 100K new Coinbase accounts created and 18 BLN dollars added to the entire crypto-market cap. These are good news for us!
We are in right market and at the right time! And Altcoins must rise pretty well in december 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

Yeah i feel you. Altcoins are in red while bitcoin is on the rise. But let's not lose hope. The altcoins will recover. We just have to hang on. So long as people are using the altcoin, there's no need to worry. Let it sleep for awhile.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:06:29 AM
Now everything is red because the price is growing and growing. Therefore, for an alternative, select altcoins, they are much more promising and dynamic.
Price drop not because it grow too fast, i think because of "coinbase shutdown news" make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 30, 2017, 03:14:03 AM
if altcoins are showing red it dose not mean that they are dying,it is the effect of the sudden raise of bitcoin and Ethereum. Learn to know that altcoins are volatile,you can visit the exchange this week and the market is down but come back net week it is booming.

Bitcoin and Eth both are rising so thats why we see money flow from altcoins to these coins. Also If you compare USD value of altcoin, you will find they are more of less same because bitcoin price has increased a lot. You will have to convert the alts into bitcoin and then those bitcoin in USD and you will find, even the alts are not dying and they are same in USD value.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 30, 2017, 02:54:25 AM
even the market is red all coin still have the value of it in dollar sometime much higher
its always happen when bitcoin price rise so nothing is new when market is red
Pages:
Jump to: