Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 70. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:04:41 PM
Not any more. My portfolio of altcoin has increased by 30% overall. Altcoin like dash, litcoin have witness significant increase since segwit was suspended. Bitcoin is looking stable now and there might still be a lot of profit to be made before the end of the year.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 04:53:31 PM
The same sentiment was held when people tried to get investment for soybean farms to produce oil for rubber.

People who invested made more than Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

It takes education, patience and an iron stomach!
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 13, 2017, 04:28:31 PM
It does always amaze me with all financial markets that they only suffer when people panic, if people did not panic then markets would not suffer in the ways that they do. Altcoins are not and will not die, even if they go through long weeks of red suffering. If the projects offer value to people then they will always be around and they will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
November 13, 2017, 04:26:33 PM
Certainly not dying but rather being overpowered by the great bitcoin but interesting enough some altcoins such as dash and bitcoin cash recorded a significant pump around this time which is good and unfortunately, it looked like it was at the expense of a temporary bitcoin dip.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:12:03 PM
Nope, they are not dying. I cannot stop being astonished watching the situation with altcoins today. Bitcoin Cash, which was never considered to be a great currency humped to heaven! November, 11 has also made a great gift for DASH and Ethereum Classic holders.
Curious, will these alts jump higher?
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 01:35:33 PM
Still too many alts. Who really needs them?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 10:34:20 AM
Every market requires corrections which are healthy and leads to growth, only if it has the potential of course. We see it all the time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:25:29 AM
Some are dying but not all. Among the future ones, I think that Amor can be a good bet. Their airdrop is also live as well at
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 10:35:53 PM
Patience is needed.  The newer the coin/token/brand the more volatility you can expect.  A slow sustained drop in the altcoins is not a surprise considering Bitcoin recent sell off.  For some traders this is a very good time. Grin
Activity: 197
November 12, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
Red? Is that about the before and after the fork? Bitcoin is decreasing. Do you have any idea as to when it will come back to normal?
Activity: 253
November 12, 2017, 08:55:27 AM
For me its natural, nothing to be worry. There will be always a time that all alt coins are in red state, but after that red state it will become good as before. Altcoin will never die so don't be afraid. Bitcoin also experience red state, but as you can see bitcoin starting to increase again.
Activity: 69
November 12, 2017, 08:52:55 AM
Time to rise from dying, altcoin will again grow quickly.
just look at BCH, it's very exciting whale do the pump in altcoin and leave Bitcoin for a while. cycle ahead of Christmas and New Year is always like this.
after the time of bitcoin that risen up next after that altcoin will be so we must just wait because this is just the movement of market. Maybe by 2018 altcoin are in the condition.
Activity: 153
November 12, 2017, 08:39:37 AM
Altcoins are not dying. I'd say that there is going on a natural adjustment between demand and supply.
The best metric is to look to innovation and are are new projects coming up every month.
For instance, outside the hype you have major projects like https://appcoins.io decentralising the flows in app stores. Or in real state.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2017, 08:37:13 AM
it's not dying, it's normal because bitcoin prices are up.
just wait .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 08:36:40 AM
i thinks it is the part of the market cap, other altcoin are dying. like the bitcoin price, there already $1500 in a day. better to trade early after the price totally down.

If the price of bitcoin goes high those altcoins goes red days, as you can see past weeks that the bitcoin is going up our altcoins is dumping and mostly of it, now i could see green dayss because bitcoin is dumping and my folio is really green mostly of my coin. Not all coins are dying it is just dumping.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 08:34:42 AM
i thinks it is the part of the market cap, other altcoin are dying. like the bitcoin price, there already $1500 in a day. better to trade early after the price totally down.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 12, 2017, 08:31:44 AM
There are many altcoins that have potential in the market. We should always be careful when we are buying altcoins. We should avoid all of the shitcoins. You can earn many money if you have a good altcoins.
Activity: 87
November 12, 2017, 08:26:11 AM
Man today was one wild ride! When it went pop, everything moved so fast lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
Time to rise from dying, altcoin will again grow quickly.
just look at BCH, it's very exciting whale do the pump in altcoin and leave Bitcoin for a while. cycle ahead of Christmas and New Year is always like this.

i didnt see that altcoins are rising now despite that bitcoin hype was over and forks are cancelled but altcoins are still stuck from a deep sleep and bitcoincash is the only one that survive yet its value is still continue to rise quickly in just a matter of time and bch now is on the second spot next to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
Coins are still alive, they are not dying and for me they will not die, they are only what we call "red" because of the rise of bitcoin and ethereum these past few weeks. If you are investing too many at alt coins my advice is you stop for a while and focus on making your rank goes up and stop finding exchanges for some couple of time, my best advice is make your rank goes up to another level and you will be happy when you are in campaign or investing some alt coins, this tip is also advised by my friend who are now getting and collecting true cash
Pages:
Jump to: