Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 73. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:00:02 AM
Don't worry.. that's the course of the market. There are always days where the market is bleeding and coins look like they are dying, but I think people are forgetting all the other days when Alt's are flourishing and are making double and triple digits returns! That's unheard of in the typical and traditional exchanges and from insitutional investors. What they expect is a 15% return a year at best, with Ethereum, if you were invested from the start of the year, you would have by now a return of 2000% which is 133 time more than what you would earn in the stock market or having invested your money in a fund. Fact is that we'll always see days were the market are down, and fact is again that we'll always see days that they are up. As long as they are up more than they are down we'll be good and will continue to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2017, 06:53:49 AM
Coins are not dying, they just had a setback due to the BTC fork hype. Now that it has passed, things are gonna go back up for alts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 10, 2017, 06:02:52 AM
The time you made this post is the time when alts sinks but lucky for those who waits and hold thier alts until now.because its going up now the price is getting higher for couple of days now,and those who sold thier coins sorry guys,u should have faith and patience.for this whole thing in crypto is a game of ups and downs.everything is unpredictable .
i don't think so because there are various coins in the market which are going famous with a very high rate and many people are taking interest in these coins and doing investment in these coins due to which there rate are going increasing very fast but yes there are some coins whose performance is not well and going to die.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 10, 2017, 05:53:47 AM
The time you made this post is the time when alts sinks but lucky for those who waits and hold thier alts until now.because its going up now the price is getting higher for couple of days now,and those who sold thier coins sorry guys,u should have faith and patience.for this whole thing in crypto is a game of ups and downs.everything is unpredictable .
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
November 10, 2017, 05:14:24 AM
Some people believe this process is bad for markets. But actually its similar to nature. Weaklings are getting washed out from markets by dead prices. This will always make market healthier in return.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 02:52:33 AM
Even if there are lot of red in market, the only advise is that you should keep Holding.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 02:32:08 AM
Hey, guys, it seems the altcoin market are recovering, I think it is time to buy some cheap altcoins,especially some coin below the ico price and the ico was successful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 02:23:18 AM
Altcoin price seems to be low when calculated according to Bitcoin price but if price is calculated according to USD prices, price doesn't show much decrease. I buy altcoin, never dies, it's very profitable.
Activity: 297
November 10, 2017, 02:03:22 AM
Bitcoin is in rally again and the market turns red soon, the short term rebounce of altcoin ends very soon. I think huge pump on bitcoin will come soon, and dump on altcoins.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 10, 2017, 01:56:08 AM
No problem man! Before hard fork altcoins price usually fall down because people sell altcoins to buy bitcoin. After hard fork, altcoins will recover.
yes im agree no need to worry. now is the best time to invest on altcoin. coin such eth is under value now. i believe it will be pumped up this month
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 01:01:00 AM
Can delete posts, and now all altcoin are rising, a good market is coming soon, I have bought a lot of altcoin, I believe that soon after it will be profitable.
 Cheesy
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 10:30:04 PM
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

i think that we have to wait 2021 before we know really anything

Well everything in crypto now seems unpredictable, the sudden news of segwit then all of a sudden will no longer happen makes the graph too actuve, that makes alts as well btc pumps and dumps.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:11:03 PM
Life in the crypto world is a cycle, the attention is always focus on different aspects of the crypto, cycling around bitcoin, eth, and alt coins. They will each have their fair share of shinning but that does not mean that they will shin forever. The next cycle will kick in and it will be just a cycle.
This. Pretty sure the cycle is kicking in right about now, provided that bitcoin doesn't make a new ATH all of a sudden.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 09, 2017, 09:09:01 PM
Life in the crypto world is a cycle, the attention is always focus on different aspects of the crypto, cycling around bitcoin, eth, and alt coins. They will each have their fair share of shinning but that does not mean that they will shin forever. The next cycle will kick in and it will be just a cycle.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 08:47:00 PM
Actually when the price of altcoin is falling it is when domana we have to buy it. Because it has been proven altcoin is now green back. In this week there may be a 200% increase in altcoin due to failed hardfork.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 08:30:16 PM
They are not dying, they are just bleeding and I've see it before and after the bitcoin split event happened. Just look how strong bitcoin now and even ethereum has made to decrease it's value. I can't see any coin that can compete with btc's rise so it's just normal to see them like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:33:15 PM
The main cause of dying of Altcoin is the fork  which is responsible for falling of its market value. It will recover soonand will reach to its best price but this might take some time. This may also be because of increase in demand of BITCOINS  in market which had made it more expensive. But it is the best time to buy them.
Activity: 350
💲
November 09, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

i think that we have to wait 2021 before we know really anything
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
November 09, 2017, 05:11:32 PM
No problem man! Before hard fork altcoins price usually fall down because people sell altcoins to buy bitcoin. After hard fork, altcoins will recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 09, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

I think this is due to a sudden high peak of BTC because as far as I understand the concept this crypto once the btc continue to rise up to its peak then the possiblity of the alt coin to crashed down is so big that is why this red mark in some alt coin is not new to me because of this principle that I can see in this regards. But still hoping that someday that altcoin can stand without reffering to some other coin then so it can rise up with muh investors.
Do you know the mega bullish market earlier this year?
I remember almost altcoins pumped to moon price, all altcoins had unbelievable values in this cycle.
You can check the chart price altcoin through coinmarket or other trading tools to know that time, from March until June.
Pages:
Jump to: