Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 72. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 06:39:15 AM
Try not to panic.

For me this is not a desaster. On the contrary, it is a good and welcome opportunity to accumulate more crypto assets for cheap prices.

It only dies when the price level will decline because of declining of economic prospects for most of the collector base. My understanding is this applies since the great recession and I see no reason to believe it won't continue for the indefinite future. I am probably considered one of the biggest pessimists here but I certainly don't see the coins are dying now.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 04:40:32 AM
Only because of Bitcoin .
Bitcoin is  my favorite currency,  world number one cryto currency, 
Valuable and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and people just like to only buy Bitcoin,  and so others coin are now dying

Yea it is because of bitcoin and also yess, but what about later? witch currency will be no. 1 after bitcoin? I vote for ETH, even if has some fault's it can all repair.

Let's wait till ethereum goes pos, I'm eager to know how the market will react on it. I think it might not be that good.
Just like that in the marketplace..there's a downgrade also...Hold your coins for now...maybe next year is our day....
Activity: 476
November 11, 2017, 12:34:45 AM
Valuable and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and people just like to only buy Bitcoin,  and so others coin are now dying

Yea it is because of bitcoin and also yess, but what about later? witch currency will be no. 1 after bitcoin? I vote for ETH, even if has some fault's it can all repair.

Let's wait till ethereum goes pos, I'm eager to know how the market will react on it. I think it might not be that good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 12:30:33 AM
Altcoins are not dead, they are like a drought-prone tree and need to be watered. All are waiting for BTC to decreases more
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 12:15:14 AM
I think it's the right time to hold the coins or buy more coins so that later when the coins go up we can get more profit. and usually altcoin will rise if the family is stable bitcoin.
Activity: 616
November 10, 2017, 06:29:38 PM
Try not to panic.

For me this is not a desaster. On the contrary, it is a good and welcome opportunity to accumulate more crypto assets for cheap prices.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
S**** UP and hold  Grin
Activity: 364
November 10, 2017, 01:52:20 PM
We all know that this is a fluctuating market. So, we can say, that it is not a death. It's just down. And with some condition, it'll up again. Now, we can say, ethereum still have it's fame.

this is how volatility works and altcoins are all like that. Its market values or the market values of the coins may be low today but I am sure that it will change. Ethereum is a famous altcoin and even if its price is getting low I wouldn't mind holding it because I am sure that it will rise again. Anyways, this is how it works here and if you are not that good in waiting and in controlling emotions, trading wouldn't be your method here.

Exactly! It is just matter of volatility and I believe that is even better way to make money if you are a day trader. Anyway I have to accept that is stressful for investing if you are not trading but investing in long term.
If you have altcoin, don't panic sell now. Let buy with double quantity you are hodling and wait until it recovers. May be next week.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 01:16:56 PM
We all know that this is a fluctuating market. So, we can say, that it is not a death. It's just down. And with some condition, it'll up again. Now, we can say, ethereum still have it's fame.

this is how volatility works and altcoins are all like that. Its market values or the market values of the coins may be low today but I am sure that it will change. Ethereum is a famous altcoin and even if its price is getting low I wouldn't mind holding it because I am sure that it will rise again. Anyways, this is how it works here and if you are not that good in waiting and in controlling emotions, trading wouldn't be your method here.

Exactly! It is just matter of volatility and I believe that is even better way to make money if you are a day trader. Anyway I have to accept that is stressful for investing if you are not trading but investing in long term.
Activity: 350
💲
November 10, 2017, 01:04:55 PM
well, i think that 2018 will brings us some surprises
Activity: 453
November 10, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

Activity: 240
November 10, 2017, 01:01:00 PM
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
It was just a normal scenario within the cryptocurrency world. It does not merely imply that just because all the coins in the marker are on the red mark it is now starting to die. As what it was always said, dumping scenario on the price rate of the coins in the market is just normal and it belongs to the circulation and process taken by all the currencies like crypto and real currencies. Not always the coins are on red. We must just think this as a normal thing that we just need to go with the flow. Remove all doubts and just continue doing your thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 10, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

L
Activity: 182
November 10, 2017, 10:48:44 AM
I was an awesome opportunity to fill them bags, people who bought these dips will be very happy in the coming months.

Although some coins really die because of lack of development, when a project is actively developed and you don't see this reflected in the price, there's your buy opportunity.
Activity: 114
November 10, 2017, 10:46:22 AM
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 10, 2017, 08:40:28 AM
Then the coins were dying, after the cancellation of the last fork they all began to rise. So who was holding the currencies down was the fork.

I hope no fork appears in the coming months so altcoins can recover. If any more fork appears, the coins will probably drop more.

I hope they all recover because I have some altcoins and at the moment I am very happy that they are going up.

We need to fork bitcoin again cause it can't handle the volume of transactions happening. People are paying $5 to have a priority confirmation

Fork or corrections, finds a way to lessen the fees and maximize the blocks, unfortunately some thinks that segwits will have a bad effect on it when not succeeded thats why some tries to stop it, but still even without it we know alts can still survive in fact there are plenty of new alts launched each day, who know some of them maybe the one we really needed in some specific activities.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 10, 2017, 08:32:28 AM
Then the coins were dying, after the cancellation of the last fork they all began to rise. So who was holding the currencies down was the fork.

I hope no fork appears in the coming months so altcoins can recover. If any more fork appears, the coins will probably drop more.

I hope they all recover because I have some altcoins and at the moment I am very happy that they are going up.

We need to fork bitcoin again cause it can't handle the volume of transactions happening. People are paying $5 to have a priority confirmation
Activity: 140
November 10, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 10, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
Altcoins have been regaining value, so nothing to feel bad about the growth associated with the same. Weeks back when the price of bitcoin was peaking high with large scale variation altcoins were found decreasing in value gradually. By those days most of the altcoins were in red mark. Now those has changed and healthy trading with altcoins have been taking place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 10, 2017, 07:09:20 AM
Yes many of the altcoins are dying as they are not able to gain fame among the people.An altcoin dies when no one is ready to buy or invest in it.The altcoins are not able to overcome bitcoins power.Bitcoin is currently ruling over the digital currency world.But yes if you have done your research well and invested in the right altcoin then build up your confidence because some altcoins like ethereum are showing great growth.Ethereum seems to hold the potential to reach the power of bitcoin.So if you have invested in the right altcoin be confident and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: