Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 59. (Read 6802 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
I think it will still drop a little price, it is good to be monitoring, but it is good to buy what price is getting great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?
Yeah, now's the best time to buy Ethereum. but do not take loans and sell your apartment. The price of Ethereum will rise, but when it happens it's hard to say. I bought Ethereum now and hope to make 2-3 x's for the new year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
One rule that i am strictly following is never go all in,because the market has a lot of manipulation and it could be the reason why most of your money will be wasted,always diversify your portfolio so you would be safe from the market's ups and downs! I dont really want to get into ethereum right now because it is failing too much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
genrally it is not a good idea to put all your eggs in the same basket, but if i had to do it i'll put all of them on ETH as it is one otr the most solid alctoin in the crypot market
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
I think so. Now is a pretty good time to buy Ethereum and many other coins. The prices are really low.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Yes because of the market is red this is the right time to buy more eth now, Hold more eth and gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 06, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Too risky to do that,because the market is still in bearish movements and ethereum could still fall below $100 that is why we need to wait for some signs of reversals for us to know if we are safe from going all in,because if bitcoin will continously going to fail still all of these altcoins including ethereum will fall below the thin red line.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
YES, sure! And I already did it. Before - we saw so low price when Cryptokitties dump the network and price fall's to 0.025 BTC for 1 ETH. I think - normal price of ethereum is near 0.1 BTC for 1 ETH. So, it time!
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 06, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
It is too risky,because ethereum might fall below to $200 or worst $100 levels if that happens you should be set cut loss so that you can buyback from the dips to maximize the potential profits when the market has finally gone to bullrun.It isnt really necessary to go all in,but if you are a risk taker you would have a lot of rewards when the market flips again!
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
Before I answer, where do you bring your money to buy all in eth? If you are considering changing you bitcoins or altcoins to eth, the it's a total mess because they will be worth almost the same as you have exchanged or even you will lose more than that.
Consider buying more ether with you local currency and with that you will see the real profit when eth price shoot.
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
No guys should be 50% of your total assets. because the market trend is still down I see. be patient and stay calm oke Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
The price for ethereum is now really not that great. 50/50 that ethereum will fall in price yet. But to its maximum price it is unlikely to return this year. It will also be with the rest of the crypto currencies. Watch and analyze carefully!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
It is too risky to put your money into one coin,but of is ethereum you are going to be safe as much as these new cryptocurrencies are going to be based to ethereum,there will be money to flow to ethereum's platform! time to buy more but you need to be sure that ethereum wont drop below $200 set cutlosses so you wont lose a lot of money if that happens.
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
In my opinion Market is down all altcoins is in red you can buy half of your budget in eth and half other altcoins where you want to invest in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
It's good to get some Ethereum now. I don't think that ETH price will be less than 1000usd by the end of this year. This is the time you can get the best deal in terms of buying.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:48:13 PM
I see this is a good opportunity to buy ETH because even though the price is very down but if we want to be patient I am sure we will get big advantage only the time required to achieve it is a bit long but maybe in the near future everything will change and if we do not take advantage of this moment of course we include people who lose
Activity: 208
April 06, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
For me yes, this is the right time to buy all in ethereum, because ethereum now gets dump, so dump now. And this is the best time, you will buy in low price and then hold it for a long time for sure you will gain a huge profit after holding it, because i believe that ethereum will pump this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 06, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
The most important thing is that you can buy any altcoins cheap now and this moment you need to take advantage of.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
If you are planning to go all in into a coin this is probably a very good time considering the current situation of coins and market. Ethereum of is one of the best options with bitcoin. If this depression ends somehow ether will rise back to 1.5 and more and you can easily make 5x by investing now. It seems like a great deal if you have time and patience to hold a little more.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
April 06, 2018, 02:12:53 PM
Though i dont recommended to go all in in a single coin you should be buying a lot today because it might be the last time that ethereum is going to be at this price ranges,you should do a lot of research before investing if there are upcoming fundamentals with the coin you should take that opportunity so that you will be making a lot of money easily.
Pages:
Jump to: