Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 60. (Read 6802 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
You can always invest in the top cryptocurrency like BTC ETH LTC EOS ADA. It is the safest place to save your investment. But you can't be sure that now is a bottom. But if you will wait some more time you could miss this rocket. Could be that in just half a day all will pump at least 50% up and you will be in fiat and cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 02:09:32 PM
Eth have very bad behaviour last time! it is father of tokens, it tradeble to all tokens and have such low price, where is logic?
P.S. I supported ETH all time and believe in it the most than in others..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
Yes because its very cheap right now and it might be the last time we can see ethereum below $500 so we should take this good opportunity so we would have a lot of profits when the market has recovered,set some cutlosses if ever ethereum is going to fall further so you can buyback from the bottom this is how we should counter those big players who are manipulating the market.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 02:07:30 PM
I think that now is the time to buy Eterium. The price has decreased as much as possible, and I believe that soon the price for Eterium will start to grow again.
Activity: 462
April 06, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?

You can actually buy now, since the market had been very bearish from the start of the year. Ethereum is one of the best crypto to buy and hold since it is one of the best and most used crypto. Once bitcoin starts recovering, everything will follow.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
I don't see in its sense. I look to EOS now. Capitalization is less, more prospects. Many projects are expected in the future. Dawn 3.0
https://eosindex.io/posts/latest
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 06, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
I am sure the price of ETH will rise again so ETH can be one option to invest but I prefer to invest on various coins, not just focus on one coin only because other coins also have potential like harrga tron that has fallen.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 06, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
I prefer to divide in some tokens rather than all in ethereum. maybe using a presentation. looking for potential other than ethereum there are many. and we can choose
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 06, 2018, 01:33:07 PM
Today I looked that it is possible to change all my coins on 20 ethereum. Here I sit and think how best to do
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
In my opinion, it is never too late to get ETH. If you have it in mind to get Ethereum and you have not got it, lunch in now, because there might be a pump at any point in time. It is more favourable for whoever feels like holding it. Although, it might seems the price will dump further, that conclusion might be wrong. Ethereum is a coin with lots of potentials, no matter how it dumps, it will still pump further.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
April 06, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

Why not? I do believe that ETH price will hit new all-time high soon. If I have more money, I would buy more and full my bags with Ethereum.
I like Ethereum because the transaction fees is cheap. Then, Ethereum also become popular right now as an ICO platform.
Activity: 226
April 06, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
Ethereum has really become much more popular than before and has become more in demand for purchase and payment
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 06, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
Your choice.I don't think it's worth it because the diversity that the cryptocurrency market provides us is the opposite of the separating component
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 09:30:57 AM
Nope, I don't. I like Ethereum and respect its development team but I prefer to buy less popular coins. It has higher risks but also a higher income
Activity: 1274
April 06, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
Yes good time to buy Eth
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
The best time to buy ETH is during a panic drop which is not caused by extremely bad news. Such a panic could bring the price around $300, and that would be a nice buy, probably. On the other hand, why would you even consider to go all-in on a single coin? Spread your investment around, that way you mitigate your risk. If you go all-in on ETH, and there's a panic sell down to near $300, you will probably regret it. Sure, it's the biggest payoff if ETH suddenly decides to rise and shoot for the stars, but the risk is also great. Are you prepared for that risk? You need to evaluate all the possibilities, have a good look at the chart and see what it can do. It sounds like you are perhaps letting your emotions get the best of you about this decision, maybe just a little. Take your time and breathe easy, no need to rush into this. If there's one opportunity there will most likely be many more. Good luck!
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Is it me or it's always better to have several coins so you do not regret that did not buy what ever the maximum the chassis and expensive coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
You can.
Ethereum maybe goes to its previous price as I think.
Ethereum is a potential coin that's rank is Second.
You can choose Litecoin also.
Market under red (very down) now time to buy then hold.

I think the market has a way to go to reach rock bottom, but right now might be a good time to do some swing trading if you don't follow the longterm trendlines

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
for me personally I bought ETH yesterday ... there is no way that it will fall more and even if it did it will not be a big fall before rising too high so yes that's the time I guess .
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 06, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
Yes, if you assume ETH will, at some point, reach ath again (consideration based on the future of eth).

No, if you doubt whether ETH will still have a place in the next orso years to come.

No, if you think or assume ETH can indeed reach lower lows, like below $300....
Pages:
Jump to: